Capitalize on the Growth of Real-Time Payments
New schemes are launching worldwide and existing real-time payments transactions continue to grow. ACI Low Value Real-Time Payments enables banks and processors to connect to all global schemes and deliver value-added services to their customers.Contact Sales
Attract and Retain Customers
Meet new customer expectations for real-time payments and experiences, 24/7/365.
Modernize Payments in Record Time
With many pending changes in the North American payments landscape, BMO modernized its payment systems to meet the evolving demands of customers and create a platform for future innovation.
Launch Value-Added Services
Rapidly launch value-added services with built-in open banking capabilities.
- Offer contactless and secure QR code payments, including merchant-initiated payments using dynamic QR codes
- Integrate end-to-end bill payments globally with self-service portals and onboarding processes
- Simplify integration for merchant mobile applications, including support for Request for Pay (RfP)
- Provide added security with flexible person-to-person (P2P) payment services based on proxy/alias
- Enable digital payment overlay services for liquidity management, ERP integration, invoice and accounts payable management, P2P payments, account-to-account payments, PoS, ePoS and more
Build a Real-Time Business
Gain additional business functionality to support your organization’s high-volume, data-rich digital payments ecosystem.
- Support Request for Pay RfP, Person-to-Person P2P and recurring payments
- Feature stand-in authorization, liquidity management, batch processing, transaction warehouse, transaction reconciliation and case management
- Leverage complete capabilities for real-time payments, including real-time balance, fraud management for real-time fraud prevention and front-end digital overlay capabilities
- Integrate into any other banking system and data to create a single customer view across the institution
Trust a Proven Solution
ACI currently supports 18 real-time domestic schemes around the world, including Zelle and TCH in the U.S., and FedNow as it moves toward production.
- Approximately 50 percent of the U.K.’s Faster Payments (UKFP) and 75 percent of Hungary’s GIRO transactions are processed through ACI Enterprise Payments Platform
- Utilize the same core processing infrastructure as Malaysia’s Real-time Retail Payments Platform (RPP), and STET’s real-time payments platform for PSPs in Europe
- Customers using real-time payments capabilities to access Singapore FAST and the Australian NPP (New Payments Platform)
Benefit from Flexible Deployment Options
Meet your specific business needs with on-premise, public cloud, hybrid deployment and SaaS offerings.
- Offer real-time Payments as a Service in ACI data centers for customers in the U.K., U.S. and Europe
- Lower operational costs via economies of scale and a shared access approach
- Configure your solution as a managed service offering also available via the public cloud