Property and Casualty Insurance
Modernize Policyholder Engagement
Win and retain more customers by innovating your most frequent customer touchpoint – the billing and payment experience.
Improve the Entire Payments Experience
ACI serves the entire policyholder journey, delivering anywhere access through easily personalized experiences that boost the effectiveness of policyholder communications, billing, and payments.
Engage with a Solution That’s Tailored for Insurers
ACI Speedpay electronic and bill presentment payment services give consumers anytime, anywhere payment options to raise satisfaction by 25%.
Ready for Guidewire
Accelerators ensure simple integration with InsuranceSuite, from policy to billing to claims payments.
Offer simpler, more convenient payment options to enable greater self-service convenience and reduce incoming calls by up to 50%.
Easier Claim Payments
Offer self-service multi-party claim payments with real-time updates and a choice in disbursement methods.
Easy Payment Options
Delivers one solution for every billing and payment need across all payment channels. Put money in your policyholders’ and agents’ preferred account immediately with ACI’s digital disbursement services.
- Real-time claims payments to multiple parties
- Sell additional policies with targeted communications
- Offer more choice to customers for to bind policies and make payments in their preferred channel (mobile, web, IVR, call center, walk-in, mail)
- Expand ePayment options (debit, credit, ACH, check, and cash)
Automate Communications, Billing, and Payment Services
Orchestrate, change, manage content, and govern all communications, removing the costs and long timelines of technology projects.
- Manage and personalize all communications without IT involvement
- Built to flex with your current systems: APIs, fully hosted, single sign-on or tokenization
Stay Secure and Compliant
Securely accept and disburse payments across all channels with industry-leading payment intelligence and fraud detection managed for you.
- Enable tokenization and encryption of data
- Comply with PCI, GLBA, and NACHA
- Industry-leading security based on independent assessments