Enabling PSP Profitability and Merchant Growth
In a highly competitive landscape, payment service providers (PSPs) need to differentiate and drive down costs. You need to enable merchant growth and a seamless omni-channel consumer experience, while mitigating risk and reducing the burden of compliance.
ACI Secure eCommerce is a fully PCI-compliant eCommerce payments solution, available to PSPs as a white-label, multi-tenant, global, eCommerce payments gateway integrated with best-in-class fraud prevention capabilities.Our Solution Contact Sales
Process Payments Quickly and Securely Across Channels and Across Borders
Through ACI Secure eCommerce, you can provide your merchants with a single, fast integration to:
- The most extensive global network of local and cross-border acquirers and alternative payment methods, delivering a seamless connection to multiple acquiring banks, card and payment networks, eWallets, mobile payments and more
- A self-service developer portal to reduce IT setup costs
- Flexible fraud prevention capabilities, tailored to their needs
- Advanced business intelligence tools for analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Insight into their payments and fraud traffic through a white-label/PSP-branded back office
Flexible options that keep you in control
Based on a RESTful open API architecture, ACI Secure eCommerce is flexible and adaptable, giving you greater choice, control and faster time to market. It is available as a white-label payments gateway to carry your own brand or as a gateway expansion to complement and extend your existing payment capabilities.
Focus on delivering a high-value, differentiated service to your merchant customers and let us provide the robust, scalable payments platform to underpin your success.
ACI Customer Success Stories
ACI Innovation Resources and Insights
How to Be a Payments Trailblazer
Experts from ACI and Ovum identify the characteristics of the most innovative payment intermediaries.
Manage the Complexities of SCA implementation
Learn why the role of PSPs as payment facilitators for merchants is more important than ever in the new world of strong customer authentication (SCA).