Deliver the Modern Billing and Payment Options Citizens Expect
Give your citizens a single platform to pay everything from taxes and permits to parking tickets with the ACI Speedpay solution. ACI Speedpay is trusted by government entities of all sizes to offer citizens secure, innovative payment methods to meet their preferences — including self-service kiosks in your lobby and mobile wallet payments.
Not only has ACI Speedpay been proven to increase citizen satisfaction, the solution also increases billing and payments efficiency for your staff.Contact Sales
Convenient Bill Payment Capabilities
- Meet the demands for anywhere, anytime instant payments with mobile, online, phone, point-of-sale, field and kiosk payments
- Increase efficiency with a single billing and payments platform
- Easily integrate, manage and reconcile payments
- Mitigate the risk of data breaches with industry-leading security and full PCI compliance
- Meet the latest ACH processing requirements with a Nacha-certified bill payment solution
When it comes to taxes and city payments, we want to ensure that our residents have the easiest, most convenient and most secure methods to pay. This is why we partner with ACI and, in fact, have relied on ACI and its processors payment offerings for nearly a decade.
Janice J. Simmons, Chief, Bureau of Revenue Collections, City of Baltimore
Full Bill Payment Benefits for Local, County and State Governments
- New payment methods – Deliver the methods preferred by younger citizens, including text-to-pay, mobile wallets and live chat.
- Reduced call times – Accept payments within your call center while lessening your PCI-compliance burden.
- More flexibility – Enable split-tender payments from citizens and different fees based on payment type.
- Greater staff efficiency – Deploy a single platform for reporting and reconciliation with more than 100 pre-built integration partners.
- Complete security and compliance – Maintain compliance through a proven partner that secures payment systems for 6 of the 10 largest states and is the longest-tenured payments partner for the Internal Revenue Service.