Provide the Convenience Citizens Crave
More than 2,400 local, state and federal government entities put their trust in ACI to provide citizens convenient payment services offering options for all touch points and payment types.
ACI works with more than 100 integration partners to bring you a singular, simple payments system. This approach removes the inefficiency of siloed operations.
ACI Has Processed $20-Billion in Federal Tax Payments since 2000
ACI Is Trusted by over 2,400 Local, State and Federal Governments
For One State Government, ACI Boosted Mobile Bill Payments 10X in One Year
Bill Payment Solutions for Government
- Mitigate the risk of data breach with industry-leading security and full PCI compliance
- Control costs with systems integration, simplified reporting and far more efficient document delivery processes
- Satisfy citizens with an easier way to pay for government services via credit, debit, ACH and cash
- Deliver clear, comprehensive communications to aid in all government activities including tax collection, registrations and utilities
While You're Here
- See How Each Generation of Citizens Prefers to Pay Taxes
- How Will Governments Make Payment Services Simple?
- Read the Report: Billing and Payment Trends and Behaviors
- See How America's Preference for Electronic Payments Continues to Grow
- On Demand Webinar: Billing and Payments in 2020 — How you can combat changing priorities in changing times
- 101 Questions For Your Payments Partner
When it comes to taxes and city payments, we want to ensure that our residents have the easiest, most convenient and most secure methods to pay. This is why we partner with ACI and, in fact, have relied on ACI and its processors payments offerings for nearly a decade.
Janice J. Simmons, Chief, Bureau of Revenue Collections City of Baltimore