Consumers spend $138.7 billion1 on digital games
Monetizing digital games requires mastering the payments complexity of cohabiting and ever-evolving revenue models: pay-to-play, subscription-to-download, download-to-own, recurring, cash-based, pre-paid, digital wallets, microtransactions, box purchasing, etc.
Choose a Trusted Partner
- $14 trillion in daily payments and securities transactions processed
- Thousands of merchants served globally
- 40+ years of payments expertise
More Business from Your Game
- Flexibility to respond to changing player demands.
- Independence to select the acquirer and vendors of your choice.
- Fast, effective payment processing
- Single point of integration via RESTful APIs
- Global footprint with hundreds of payment methods, currencies and languages
- Fraud management tools tailored to digital goods.
Provide a Frictionless Payments Experience for the Player
- Simple and fast: one-time purchases and subscription via 1-click payments
- Uninterrupted playing and paying experience
- Pay his/her way: allow gamers to use their preferred payment method
- Secure, robust, PCI-compliant, end-to-end security
- Consistent experience across devices and channels
Understand the Online Gaming Payments Experience
Our latest report, produced with gaming specialists Newzoo, looks into the payment preferences, motivations and experiences of gamers in the largest games markets in the world.
Join the Discussion in the Blog
Are Subscription Payments the Way Forward for Gaming?
Subscriptions are good for business, but the gaming industry is lagging behind.
Payments in Gaming: The Female Gamer Powers Up
Female gamers represent 40% of paying gamers across all platforms. There are implications for how gaming companies deliver their products and the role of payments in the overall customer experience.1
Defeat Fraud: Positive Profiling Makes Everyone a Winner in Online Gaming
As with a good strategy game, understanding patterns and behaviors – of the good guys and the bad guys – is the key to a successful outcome.