gaming and Digital Entertainment
Play and Pay Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device
Access an extensive global payments network for cross-border payments processing and local acquiring with advanced business intelligence and real-time fraud prevention
Uninterrupted Gaming Experience
Ensure a high-class, uninterrupted gaming experience with increased payments convenience and speed.
Enable payments via digital wallets, in-app payments, subscriptions and one-click payments
Easily deploy subscription options and store tokenized payment details to power simple one-click purchases
Support impulse purchases and offer the payment methods that customers are familiar with, wherever they are in the world
Powering Fast, Secure, Player Payments
Enables acquirer independence, choice and full transparency of fees
Supports a consistent payments experience across player devices
Access to hundreds of local and cross-border card acquirers and alternative payment methods
Secure your business with data security, and PCI-and GDPR-compliant functionality
Protect Players and Secure Sales
Strike the right balance between efficiently processing genuine player purchases and mitigating the risk of fraud.
- Deliver highly accurate results with integrated real-time, multi-tiered fraud management capabilities
- Leverage predictive and behavioral analytics, customer profiling techniques, unlimited rules and shared fraud data
- Remove the cost and burden of regulation with PCI-compliant tokenization
Choice, Control and Flexibility in Deployment
Deploy easily and evolve quickly with a flexible, open payments architecture, hosted in a private, secure cloud and available via a single point of integration (API).
- Comfortably handle mass volume transactions at peak trading times with a scalable and resilient cloud-based solution
- Acquirer- and PSP-agnostic solution means you are free to decide which acquirers, processors, partners and payment methods to work with
- Setup can be configured to suit your individual needs, without additional infrastructure costs or multiple integrations