The 2020 rollercoaster – rising revenues and fraud
Gaming has experienced a massive COVID-19-inspired boom, leading to an increase in spending and fraud. Get timely insights on how you can quickly recognize and defeat this emerging fraud threat.
Choose a Trusted Partner
- $14 trillion in daily payments and securities transactions processed
- Thousands of merchants served globally
- 40+ years of payments expertise
Stay Flexible and In Control with Multi-Acquiring
Gain greater flexibility and control through a multi-acquiring strategy that helps you ensure business continuity, control operational costs and enhance customer experience.
- Maintain choice and control over acquiring relationships
- Achieve higher conversion rates through smart transaction routing
- Enable alternative payment options through the acquirer-agnostic ACI eCommerce gateway, part of the ACI Secure eCommerce solution
More Business from Your Game
- Flexibility to respond to changing player demands.
- Independence to select the acquirer and vendors of your choice.
- Fast, effective payment processing
- Single point of integration via RESTful APIs
- Global footprint with hundreds of payment methods, currencies and languages
- Fraud management tools tailored to digital goods.
Provide a Frictionless Payments Experience for the Player
- Simple and fast: one-time purchases and subscription via 1-click payments
- Uninterrupted playing and paying experience
- Pay his/her way: allow gamers to use their preferred payment method
- Secure, robust, PCI-compliant, end-to-end security
- Consistent experience across devices and channels
Join the Discussion in the Blog
Are Subscription Payments the Way Forward for Gaming?
Subscriptions are good for business, but the gaming industry is lagging behind.
Payments in Gaming: The Female Gamer Powers Up
Female gamers represent 40% of paying gamers across all platforms. There are implications for how gaming companies deliver their products and the role of payments in the overall customer experience.1
Defeat Fraud: Positive Profiling Makes Everyone a Winner in Online Gaming
As with a good strategy game, understanding patterns and behaviors – of the good guys and the bad guys – is the key to a successful outcome.