National Card and Real-Time Payments Infrastructures
Quickly launch new schemes, rapidly connect and onboard participants, and bring new digital payment services to market with ACI Enterprise Payments Platform.
Launch Modern Real-Time Infrastructures
Whether mandated by governments or driven by citizen and business demands, real-time payments are needed to keep pace with global markets. ACI Low Value Real-Time Payments enables real-time and digital capabilities for existing card networks or as a stand-alone net-new real-time rail.
Meet global standards for real-time payments and interoperable, rich data messaging with ISO 20022-native solutions
Leverage digital overlay capabilities for Request to Pay, QR codes, P2P and social media payments as core functionality
Take advantage of best-in-class solutions for every element of a central infrastructure, including software, scheme rules, digital overlay services, testing, participant connectivity and onboarding, with the partnership offering from ACI Worldwide and Mastercard
Solutions Tailored for Central infrastructure Needs
Scale and Support High Volumes
Benefit from unrivaled scalability and proven reliability at the high volumes required for national infrastructures.
Enable Alternative Payments and Adoption
Bring new real-time and alternative payments to markets and rapidly onboard participants to drive adoption.
Support Overlay and Value-Added Services
Enable Request to Pay, QR codes, social media payments, P2P payments and centralized fraud services.
Achieve Speed to Market
Accelerate innovation and drive cost efficiencies with ACI solutions that are offered in licensed or SaaS models — or as a hybrid — and available on your premises, in the public cloud or in a private cloud.
Enable Cards and Alternative Payment Methods
Both acquiring and processing national infrastructures must keep pace with market demands for new services. ACI Acquiring and ACI Enterprise Payments Platform enable operators to maintain a competitive edge.
- Support card-based transaction switching, expansion to non-card-based transactions including alternative payment methods and merchant acquiring
- Leverage open service-oriented architecture and robust orchestration for easy integration with multiple systems, as well as support for card, non-card and alternative payments
- Comply with all local card scheme mandates for acquirers
- Support domestic payments flows and the exchange of payments abroad
- Manage national networks for ATM and POS switching
- Leverage ACI Payment Testing (ASSET) for the testing and certification of participants and rapid onboarding
State Bank of India Manages Nation’s Largest ATM Network
The State Bank of India has over 75 million customers, 9,000 branches and 200,000 employees. When it was time to implement a state-of-the-art ATM system, it moved swiftly. ACI technology helped the State Bank of India reach its goals.