What the Combination of Speedpay and ACI Capabilities Means for Today's Bill Payments
Speedpay joined the ACI Worldwide family in 2019, bringing together two bill payment leaders and creating a union based on industry growth through research and development, the highest quality of customer service and expertise, and ground-breaking innovative technology.
What can corporate customers expect from us as their bill payment solution provider into 2020 and beyond?
- Customer-centricity is one of ACI’s core values, so service continuity and a sustained, strong focus on customer needs are top priorities.
- State-of-the-art technology through the ACI Speedpay platform, which can support billions of transactions and deliver additional capabilities.
- New mobile wallet payment and loyalty capabilities delivered through ACI moBills technology. This allows consumers to view bills from their Apple Wallet or Google Pay and make payments or receive bill notifications from their smartphones.
- Continued R&D investment to drive the digitization of payments forward and bring additional capabilities to market. Some of the key investment areas include mobile bill presentment, digital engagement, expansion of alternative methods of payment, front-end user interface and back-office support.
These benefits will be particularly evident in some of our key verticals:
- Reduce costly service interruptions and keep customers connected with real-time notifications
- Save money annually with digital platforms where customers can pay via their preferred electronic device
- Increase customer satisfaction by 25%* with more ways to view and pay bills digitally
- Manage customers’ experiences with robust application programming interfaces
- Minimize payment-related calls with simplified mobile wallet billing and payment options that customers can manage
Auto, mortgage and consumer finance companies
- Ensure timely payments by providing customers with greater flexibility and enhanced communications through various platforms to pay when and how they want
- Save time on administrative tasks with pre-integrated platform software that makes it easier to collect payments and focus on tasks affecting the bottom line
- Increase policyholder engagement with easy access to bills, documents and communications across all digital platforms
- Reduce company costs and improve the customer experience with consolidated and streamlined billing for the entire family
- Give customers confidence in bill payment services with HIPAA compliance and industry-leading expertise
A consultative approach will be key to delivering modernized bill payments in 2020 – not to mention ensuring the utmost in security, compliance and system performance.
*Source: Third-party survey of ACI Speedpay clients
Find out more about the wide range of billing, payment and communication options powered by the ACI Speedpay bill payment solutions.
Related Blog Posts
Could COVID-19 Be India’s Cashless Catalyst?
India’s push towards a digital economy has accelerated over the years, with a supportive regulatory environment, home-grown technologies and innovation around digital infrastructure improving “last mile” connectivity to the remote towns and rural areas of the country. While the “Digital India” drive has been consistent, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought out the true value of digitization for businesses and consumers alike. It is a watershed moment and has fast-tracked the pace of digital adoption, particularly for payments, which now plays a critical role in economic recovery.
Only One-Third of Major Fuel Merchants Have Fully Implemented EMV and 20 Percent are Still in the Planning Stage
Earlier this year, we blogged about the issue of EMV implementation in the U.S. fuel sector and the fraud issues fuel merchants can expect to see if they’re not ready by the extended April 2021 deadline.
Omni-Commerce Is Heating Up the Merchant Token Revolution
Merchants around the world have embraced the wisdom of keeping sensitive customer data (such as card numbers) out of their own environments, with tokens emerging as the tool of choice to bridge the gap. Merchant functions — including reservations, returns, reporting, rewards, research, reconciliation and more — have typically required access to sensitive data, but a series of high-profile breaches has highlighted the need to store card numbers in tightly secured safe harbors.
Are Alternative Payment Methods the Future of Fuel and C-Store Payments?
Card payments are still king in many sectors, including fuel and convenience, where according to Mercator Advisory Group, 57 percent of U.S. drivers currently use a credit or debit card to pay. However, the rising adoption and associated benefits of mobile and other alternative payment methods (APMs) in many other sectors have put the topic of APMs on the radars of fuel merchants.
Will COVID-19 Accelerate Friction-Free Payments in the Fuel Sector?
Today’s consumers expect easier and more frictionless ways to pay. The upshot for merchants is that consumers who do receive convenient, friction-free experiences tend to spend more and show greater loyalty.
COVID-19: Global eCommerce Sales are likely to rise beyond the crisis and businesses need to prepare accordingly
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, ACI has published a monthly Covid-19 eCommerce Tracker, analyzing global eCommerce sales, consumer purchasing behaviors and fraud trends. Katrin Boettger spoke with ACI’s Debbie Guerra, executive vice president at ACI, about the latest eCommerce trends and the long-term changes the pandemic may bring for consumers and merchants.
The Co-op U.K.: In with the New Does Not Mean Out with the Old
I had the pleasure on May 19 to discuss The Co-operative Group’s consumer payments strategy with Paul Fletcher, Co-op’s Head of Payments.
The Co-operative Group is a compelling case study within the U.K.’s convenience grocery sector; steeped in history and tradition, with a culture that demonstrates a real heartfelt pride in its mutual ownership origins. A nod to the past now seems to be a trend among big businesses, as they remind customers of their (usually) long-ago establishments and “origin stories.” But in the case of Co-op, it really does mean something, and it influences everything they do — payments included.
Move Over EMV – Meet the Real Protectors of Fuel Pump Payments
There’s much more than EMV for fuel merchants to consider when it comes to blocking fraudsters. Learn why P2PE and tokenization are the data security duo fuel merchants need to block fraud and satisfy genuine customers.
The EMV Deadline Has Been Extended for U.S. Fuel Merchants – Now What?
U.S. fuel stations were originally supposed to be EMV-compliant by October 2017, but due to complications and costs at the time, the deadline for EMV at the pump was extended for three years – and it has now been pushed out further to April 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Are Chargebacks Making a Comeback for U.S. Fuel Merchants?
With the planned EMV implementation date looming for U.S. fuel merchants, we’ll be spending some time ahead of the October 2020 deadline looking at the fraud issues affecting fuel merchants and how these might change through the final quarter of this year.