What the Combination of Speedpay and ACI Capabilities Means for Today's Bill Payments
Speedpay joined the ACI Worldwide family in 2019, bringing together two bill payment leaders and creating a union based on industry growth through research and development, the highest quality of customer service and expertise, and ground-breaking innovative technology.
What can corporate customers expect from us as their bill payment solution provider into 2020 and beyond?
- Customer-centricity is one of ACI’s core values, so service continuity and a sustained, strong focus on customer needs are top priorities.
- State-of-the-art technology through the ACI Speedpay platform, which can support billions of transactions and deliver additional capabilities.
- New mobile wallet payment and loyalty capabilities delivered through ACI moBills technology. This allows consumers to view bills from their Apple Wallet or Google Pay and make payments or receive bill notifications from their smartphones.
- Continued R&D investment to drive the digitization of payments forward and bring additional capabilities to market. Some of the key investment areas include mobile bill presentment, digital engagement, expansion of alternative methods of payment, front-end user interface and back-office support.
These benefits will be particularly evident in some of our key verticals:
- Reduce costly service interruptions and keep customers connected with real-time notifications
- Save money annually with digital platforms where customers can pay via their preferred electronic device
- Increase customer satisfaction by 25%* with more ways to view and pay bills digitally
- Manage customers’ experiences with robust application programming interfaces
- Minimize payment-related calls with simplified mobile wallet billing and payment options that customers can manage
Auto, mortgage and consumer finance companies
- Ensure timely payments by providing customers with greater flexibility and enhanced communications through various platforms to pay when and how they want
- Save time on administrative tasks with pre-integrated platform software that makes it easier to collect payments and focus on tasks affecting the bottom line
- Increase policyholder engagement with easy access to bills, documents and communications across all digital platforms
- Reduce company costs and improve the customer experience with consolidated and streamlined billing for the entire family
- Give customers confidence in bill payment services with HIPAA compliance and industry-leading expertise
A consultative approach will be key to delivering modernized bill payments in 2020 – not to mention ensuring the utmost in security, compliance and system performance.
*Source: Third-party survey of ACI Speedpay clients
Related Blog Posts
Positioning PSPs for Success in 2020: Scalability, Flexibility and Globality
We used to say that NFRs (non-functional requirements) such as scalability and availability didn’t really make for attention-grabbing headlines, but in fact, 2019 has shown us that these NFRs are often not far away from the biggest stories. A major outage or downtime – be it for bank or merchant – makes headlines in its own right, but we’re increasingly seeing a clear link between NFRs and a company’s growth trajectory. Those companies that are generating positive awareness from their ambitious global expansion plans, innovative customer experiences, or unique approach to fighting fraud – they are achieving this off the back of technology solutions that deliver world-class non-functional requirements. Scalability, flexibility and globality underpin these growth stories – and this message comes out clearly in speaking with some of our leading payment service providers (PSPs), which are supporting the growth of thousands of merchants around the world.
What Will 2020 Bring for Payments in Latin America?
2019 was yet another year of payments disruption throughout the LATAM region. Thanks in large part to the proliferation of fintechs, Latin American banks and processors have been under immense pressure to modernize their offerings, while also gaining the agility to quickly bring new products to market.
Request for Payment and Other Real-Time Payments Trends That Will Shape 2020
In 2020, the conversation around real-time payments will increasingly be about what banks can do with real-time, as they move beyond setting up to support real-time payments schemes. New use cases will emerge – but there are a few main trends that are likely to shape the direction of real-time in the year ahead.
2020: The Year of (Near) Cashless Transactions?
Happy belated New Year and raise your hand if you make and/or follow New Year’s resolutions. I used to and then realized they were exercises in futility. But, over this past holiday, I thought I’d give the resolution game one more shot. This one was more a realistic goal than it was a resolution, but who can really tell the difference anyway!?! I decided to go cashless over the holidays, which can still be somewhat challenging for many in the US (though my friends in other countries are probably ridiculing me right now). I was traveling (to NYC and Florida) and wanted to pack as little as possible (in both my luggage and my wallet). I’m all about loyalty card points these days, hence the 2 back-to-back trips.
Three Merchant Payment Trends to Watch in 2020
In 2019, merchants everywhere were challenged by pressure from new entrants, the continued breakdown of traditional industry boundaries and growing customer preference for a digitally-led or digitally-influenced purchasing experience.
Learn How to Claim a Greater Slice of the Mobile Payments Pie
U.S. Wireless Players: $14.3B is at stake – are you in?
Mobile commerce is thriving as consumers seek out convenient, quick and secure shopping experiences. And transaction growth on mobile devices is outpacing traditional desktop and in-store channels, aided by click and collect and one-click purchasing trends. For U.S. telcos, the message is clear: proactively add value to the payments process, or risk missing out on increasing your portion of the growing mobile payments market.
How to Survive Black Friday and Cyber Monday… and Provide a Great Consumer Experience
As Black Friday and Cyber Monday approach, shoppers and merchants alike await amazing deals and a welcome boost in sales, respectively. I took a moment to speak with two of ACI’s merchant payments and fraud experts, Andrew Marshman (merchant payments lead, Europe) and Erika Dietrich (VP, Global Fraud Prevention Risk Services) about what merchants need to know as they head forth into one of the biggest shopping seasons of the year.
The Invisibility Cloak of Payments: What Are the Consequences?
If you could pick any superpower, what would you pick? Children often pick "invisibility.” Oh, the possibilities of being invisible! What fun! You can walk into a candy store and take all the candy you want, you can stay downstairs late with your parents and listen to what they’re saying, you can sneak out without anybody noticing… But when you think about it, there are also disadvantages that come with this superpower.
Looking Back at Money20/20 USA: Where Do We Go From Here?
Now that the dust has settled on another successful Money20/20 USA in Las Vegas, it allows for a moment of reflection on what some of the announcements and trends mean for the ever-changing financial industry. Discussions spanned a variety of topics, including the future of international and digital expansion of PSPs, how organizations developing cryptocurrency wallets plan to enter the payments space, and how challenger banks plan to revolutionize the banking experience. Inclusivity was a recurring theme throughout – and nowhere was this more evident than in the Rise Up program.