Increase Satisfaction with Bill Pay Solutions
Billing and payment is your most frequent consumer touch point, driving up to 58% of consumer satisfaction. However, 85% of organizations are not offering the electronic bill payment services that consumers want. Jump ahead with a wide range of billing, payment and communication options powered by the UP Bill Payment solutions.
Call to Get Started: 866-702-8646
Billing, Payment and Communication Services
Find the bill presentment and payment solutions that best serves you.
- Raise consumer satisfaction by 25%. ACI Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Services can help you do that by giving consumers the options they want—when, where and how they want them.
- Truly engage with consumers and reduce document delivery costs by 50%. ACI Customer Communications Management gives you a fully integrated platform for end-to-end consumer communication lifecycle management across any device.
- Save 18% on security and compliance costs. 3,800 clients securely process payments through ACI’s private cloud data centers. ACI addresses the burden of PCI, CFPB, HIPAA and numerous other compliance standards for these clients.
- Reduce charge-offs by 10%. The ACI Virtual Collection Agent™ emulates the intelligence and interactions of your best collection agents.
Find a Payments Solution for Your Industry
Consumer Finance: Collect More
UP Bill Payment solutions give you the power to increase collections and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Implement Virtual Collection Agent, preferred by customers 4 to 1 versus live agents
- Enable innovative payment methods that include text-to-pay, mobile wallets and live chat
- Shorten calls with pre-integrated technology, including Shaw, which helped Gateway Financial boost collections by 50%
Healthcare: Modernizing Consumer Engagement
Providers can collect 27% more with proven approaches to deliver the right message, at the right time, in exactly the right way.1
Higher Education: Payments Made Simple
Offer students their favorite ways to pay with convenient payment plan options and industry-leading security.
- Raise student satisfaction 24%2
- Benefit from ACI’s 35 years of experience and more than 2,000 higher education product implementations
- Promote your brand through every step of the payment plan, billing and payment processes
Insurance: Modernizing Consumer Engagement
Raise consumer satisfaction by 25%, reduce staff time spent on payments by 19% and save 18% on security and compliance costs.3
- Real-time claim payments put money in your consumers’ bank accounts immediately
- Easy access anywhere with web and mobile experiences
- Engagement options include text message payments and personalized promotions in your bills
Government: Raise Citizen Satisfaction by 30%4
Give your citizens a single portal to view and pay all that they owe you, from taxes and utilities to softball registration.
- Pre-built integration into 100 government partners
- Trusted by 2,400 local, state and federal government clients
- Preferred payment methods including mobile, web, phone, checks, mail, ACH, credit and debit cards
Utilities: Cut Billing Costs By 50%
Make life easier on your customers, your staff and your budget. Plus, keep everyone’s private information locked down and secure. Move to an online billing and payment solution that will:
- Raise customer satisfaction by 25%
- Reduce interaction with staff and customer service calls by 10%
- Use eBills to cut billing costs by 50%
See what Our Customers Are Saying
Raise Consumer Satisfaction
“ACI is the vendor that understands user-friendly functionality best." – Nathaniel Bosgraaf, BCBSRI
"With Shaw and ACI integration, our call center staff can take payments quicker and easier.” - Kristin Karwat, CEO, Gateway Financial Solutions
“ACI provided cost savings that others could not meet due to their integration.” – Jon Shrubsole, Cedarville University
Raise consumer satisfaction
“With ACI, we open new revenue streams and make our customers smile.” – Darrel Ake, Automobile Acceptance Corp.
“We work more effectively and efficiently to meet increased billing and enrollment needs.” – William Wolfe, Horizon Healthcare Services