Seamless Middle East 2018
ACI Worldwide are a Gold sponsor of Seamless Middle East and will be taking pat in the following thought leadership sessions:
2:50 PM, 15th April: Real-Time Payments in the Middle East – Making the Most of the Opportunity
- What is Real-Time payments and how will affect banking in the Middle East?
- What are some of the most promising value-added services banks could offer customers through a payments hub?
- What are the implications for a tactical Vs strategic implementation of real-time?
- How does real-time impact cross border strategy?
4:10 PM, 15th April: Roundtable: Immediate Payments
- What is the business case for real-time payments & how does it differ in the Middle East and globally?
- How will Islamic/Sharia banking be influenced by real-time?
- What role does technology play in helping banks unlock the power of real-time payments?
- How can we ensure the success of fraud prevention in a real-time payments world?
Dean Wallace, Senior Principal Product Manager - Transaction Banking and Immediate Payments, ACI Worldwide
Please book a meeting with us in advance or visit us on stand P30