ACI Worldwide are heavily involved in EBAday in 2018 and have various panels and tailored sessions available for Financial Institutions and Intermediaries interested in developing their Real-Time Payments strategy.
12th June: 3:45 - 4:30PM: “First Movers and fast followers in global real-time payments interoperability” - Craig Ramsey, Head of Real-Time, ACI Worldwide
13th June: 8 -9AM: “Women in Payments” Breakfast PanelSilvia Mensdorff, Leader EU Customer Success Sales, ACI Worldwide
12th June: 12:15-1:15PM: Real-Time Payments in Europe Lunchtime Roundtable: Making the most of the Opportunity
- What’s next for real-time payments and how do we push more adoption?
- How does Open Banking help the business case for the corporate banks?
- Are you ready for the new fraud threats of real-time payments and open banking?
12th June 5:30-6:30PM & 13th June 8-9AM “Real-Time Payments Solution Surgery”:
This is an open walk-in session for banks and intermediaries to pop in and ask our experts any questions relating to real-time payments strategy. Alternatively, to book a set 15 minute appointment at any time over the two-day event please email [email protected]
- Are your systems ready to provide immediate funds availability to the beneficiary? Want to know how to do that without affecting your core banking system?
- How does the synergy between instant payments and open API generate new revenue?
- Choices, choices, TIPS, EBA RT1, STET , local … which one to pick?
- Ready for global real-time payments?
- How can real-time payments move you closer to other solutions such as Ripple and TransferWise?
Visit Stand 10 to find out more or discuss other solutions within our portfolio including fraud, retail payments and merchant payments.