BASE24-eps Application Processing and Configuration
Provides a detailed explanation of the concepts, features and functionality of the BASE24-eps.
Basic understanding of the consumer payments industry, BASE24-eps eLearning (optional)
This comprehensive course provides a detailed explanation of the concepts, features and functionality of the BASE24-eps payments engine from a standard practice perspective. Additionally, practical hands-on lab exercises are provided to reinforce theoretical knowledge with an understanding of how to deploy and implement configuration records in the system efficiently and effectively.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in the BASE24-eps product, transaction processing features, or business logic as it relates to the BASE24-eps system
- Overview of functions and interactions of components involved in transaction processing
- User interface, including components, features, functions, localization and user security
- Integrated Server functionality
- Institution configuration
- Acquirer (i.e., ATM device handler, POS channel manager and interface) configuration and processing
- Routing configuration and processing
- Scripting fundamentals to include authoring, compilation and implementation
- Scripting fundamentals to include authoring, compilation and implementationManaged Lists concepts and usages
- Journal Profiles, Journal Perusal and Journal Query configuration and processing
- End of Period configuration and processing
- Customer Management concepts including Card and Customer ID configuration
- Limit configuration and usages
- File partitioning configuration
- Full file replacement and partial file refresh configuration and processing
Express Your Interest
Get in touch now and we’ll reach out to discuss how you’d like to proceed.