Provides instruction for customizing BASE24-eps C++ components.
Instructor-led training at an ACI location only
BASE24-eps Application Processing and Configuration Training, competence with object-oriented programming principles and C++ programming language
The BASE24-eps Customization course provides a detailed explanation of the customization methodology provided by the Software Development Kit (SDK) / Common Development Environment (CDE).
Who Should Attend
The course is designed to suit the training needs of ACI customers and internal staff. However, any technician tasked with customizing and maintaining the BASE24-eps application would benefit from attendance.
- Introduction to the BASE24-eps customization methodology
- Review of BASE24-eps components
- Review of object-oriented concepts and design patterns utilized in the BASE24-eps customization methodology
- Presentation on the component factory and the CSM factory
- Hands-on instruction and lab exercises are provided on the following topics:
- Creating custom interfaces
- Customizing authorization components
- Utilizing the Generic Data TDE
- Customize classes to implement new exported operators
- Implementation of custom components using the Common Development Environment (CDE)
- Sample testing simulations
- Developing scripts that utilize exported operators of custom components
- Creating custom database tables using the Metaman utility
- Accessing custom database tables using product foundation class data access layer components
Platform-Specific Prerequisites (For UNIX Customization Course)
- Familiarity with UNIX operating system
Express Your Interest
Get in touch now and we’ll reach out to discuss how you’d like to proceed.