[Webinar] Surprising Changes to How Students Want to Pay You
4th June, 2019
2:00 PM EST - 3:00 PM EST
Book your place:Watch Replay
The new generation of students has significantly different expectations for their college experience, including how they expect to pay tuition. It is vital that institutions begin changing their approach to billing and payments to meet these changing expectations.
View the on demand to learn the results of a new ACI Worldwide survey of Gen Z students, parents and business officers, which explores their expectations and preferences for billing and payments. Our panel— which will include Gen Z marketing expert Jeff Fromm—will discuss how colleges and universities are adopting new payment strategies to meet the needs of students today and in the future.
Topics will include:
- The unique expectations of each generation of students and parents for campus payments
- The new campus commerce challenges facing universities today
- Which new payment strategies institutions are adopting
- David R Glezerman, Temple University
- Jeff Fromm, FutureCast
- Arif Harji, MTFX Group of Companies
- Marc Sczesnak, ACI Worldwide