Push In-Market Payments Modernization
Governments, regulators and competitive pressures are increasing the demand for digital payments. National infrastructure and payment network operators must modernize their solutions to meet the growth in card transactions and offer new real-time payments rails, with value-added digital overlay services.Contact Sales
Scale and Support High Volumes
Benefit from unrivaled scalability and proven reliability at the high volumes required for national infrastructures.
Enable Alternative Payments and Adoption
Bring new real-time and alternative payments to markets and rapidly onboard participants to drive adoption.
Support Overlay and Value-Added Services
Enable Request to Pay, QR codes, social media payments, P2P payments and centralized fraud services.
Launch New Real-Time Infrastructures
Whether mandated by governments or driven by citizen and business demands, real-time payments are needed to keep pace with global markets. ACI Low Value Real-Time Payments enables real-time and digital capabilities for existing card networks or as a stand-alone net-new real-time rail.
- Add real-time capabilities to existing card acquiring and processing schemes, or launch net-new real-time schemes
- Meet global standards for real-time payments and interoperable, rich data messaging with ISO 20022-native solutions
- Leverage digital overlay capabilities for Request to Pay, QR codes, P2P and social media payments as core functionality
- Offer centralized fraud prevention with pre-integration to ACI’s real-time ready ACI Fraud Management solution and network intelligence capabilities
- Gain flexibility with deployment options that include on premise by ACI, as Infrastructure as a Service in the public cloud with Microsoft Azure or as Payments as a Service in partnership with Mastercard
- Take advantage of best-in-class solutions for every element of a central infrastructure, including software, scheme rules, digital overlay services, testing, participant connectivity and onboarding, with the partnership offering from ACI Worldwide and Mastercard
Enable Cards and Alternative Payment Methods
Both acquiring and processing national infrastructures must keep pace with market demands for new services. ACI Acquiring and ACI Enterprise Payments Platform enable operators to maintain a competitive edge.
- Support card-based transaction switching, expansion to non-card-based transactions including alternative payment methods and merchant acquiring
- Leverage open service-oriented architecture and robust orchestration for easy integration with multiple systems, as well as support for card, non-card and alternative payments
- Comply with all local card scheme mandates for acquirers
- Support domestic payments flows and the exchange of payments abroad
- Manage national networks for ATM and POS switching
- Leverage ACI Simulation Services for Enterprise Testing (ASSET) for the testing and certification of participants and rapid onboarding
State Bank of India Manages Nation's Largest ATM Network
The State Bank of India has over 75 million customers, 9,000 branches and 200,000 employees. When it was time to implement a state-of-the-art ATM system, it moved swiftly. ACI technology helped the State Bank of India reach its goals.
Read the full case study View all case studies