Awards and Rankings
We like awards. The trust we’ve earned is even better.
After four decades, we’ve learned a thing or two about the global payments industry. But we’ll let others tell you all about us.
- ACI Worldwide customer PayNet wins “Best in Future of Industry Ecosystems” at IDC Future Enterprise Awards 2021 Malaysia
- Future Digital Awards 2021 Fintech & Payments
- Retail Systems Awards 2021 — Artificial Intelligence Project of the Year
- Retail Systems Awards 2021 — Data and Analytics Provider of the Year (highly commended)
- ACI Worldwide Honored by IBS Intelligence with Card Management and e-Wallets Award
- ACI Worldwide Recognized by Central Banking Magazine with its 2021 Central Banking Award for Payments Services
- ACI Worldwide Honored with Product Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan for Real-Time Payments
- ACI Worldwide Customers Recognized by Celent as Winners of 2021 Model Bank and Model Risk Manager Awards
- DBS Bank Recognized for Corporate Digital Banking
- Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (PayNet) recognized for Payments Infrastructure
- Swedbank Recognized for Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation
- ACI Worldwide Recognized as Best-in-Class in Aite Matrix: The Leading Providers of U.S. Cash Management Technology, 2020
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Payment Platforms 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment names ACI a Leader
- ACI Worldwide Honored with ‘Innovation Excellence’ Award from Frost & Sullivan for eCommerce Fraud Prevention
- ACI Worldwide Honored for Payments Technology Innovation at the 2020 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards
- Aite Group — 2019 Impact Innovation Award in Digital Wallets for Value-Added Services — ACI Speedpay moBills technology
- ACI recognized as ‘Best Enterprise Fraud Prevention Provider Europe’ for its multi-layered approach to fraud and machine learning capabilities at 2019 Global Banking & Finance Awards
- Emerging Payments Awards 2019, Leading Emerging Payments Organization – Finalist, ACI Worldwide and UP Real-Time Payments solution
- ACI Worldwide recognized as ‘Best Real-Time Payments Solution Provider’ at the Ovum Payment Innovation Awards, part of PayTech Awards 2019
- ACI Worldwide earns Frost & Sullivan’s 2019 Global Product Leadership Award for Real-Time Payments
- ACI’s UP Real-Time Payments solution SWIFT GPI capabilities wins award for ‘Best Use of Emerging or Innovative Technology’ at MEFTECH Innovation Awards
- ACI Worldwide has been awarded ‘Best International/Cross-Border Payments Solution’ at the 2019 Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards
- ACI Worldwide Highly Commended for its UP Real-Time Payments solution in the category ‘Most Innovative Banking Technology Provider – in Partnership with Ovum’ at the Banking Technology Awards 2019
- ACI Worldwide recognized as “Best-in-Class” by Aite Group in Cash Management Benchmarking Study. ACI’s digital banking platform, Universal Online Banker, received “Best-in-Class” status in the AIM Evaluation: The Leading Providers of U.S. Cash Management, 2018.
- Ranked 22nd on the international list of financial technology companies in the IDC Financial Insights 2018 FinTech Rankings.
- ACI Worldwide has been named ‘Security Innovation of the Year’ at the National Technology Awards for its real-time fraud management and adaptive machine learning capabilities of its UP Payments Risk Management solution.
- Finance Monthly: ACI Worldwide Recognized as Fraud Innovation Firm of the Year
- ACI Worldwide’s UP Payments Risk Management Named ‘Best ID, Security and Anti-Fraud Solution’ of the Year by Merchant Payments Ecosystem
- ACI Worldwide Recognized as ‘Best Payments Solution Provider Europe 2018’ by Global Banking & Finance Review
- ACI Worldwide’s UP Real-Time Payments Solution Named CardRates.com Editor’s Choice™ for Linking the Globe’s Financial Framework.
- ACI Worldwide Wins Frost & Sullivan 2017 Digital Payments Customer Value Leadership Award
- Top honors at the annual Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards, winning the ‘International Award’ for its eCommerce payments solution.
- Recognized at the PayFORUM awards with top honors in the ‘Cross-border Payments’ category.
- ACI Worldwide named Official Service Provider for pan-European Instant Credit Transfer Scheme by EBA Clearing
- ACI’s UP eCommerce Payments solution was recognized in the ‘Best Online Payments Solution (Merchant)’ category at the 2016 FStech Payments Awards.
- Ranked 18th on the international list of financial technology companies in the IDC Financial Insights 2016 FinTech Rankings
- Bill pay executive honored by SubPrime Auto Finance News Magazine for inaugural “Trailblazers, Innovators and Disruptors” list
- Ranked 16th in the 2016 Apps Runs the World list of top Cloud Applications Vendors
- Awarded Best Payments Flexibility, Open Architecture and Large Customer Base for Universal Online Banker in Aite Group’s 2016 Cash Management Vendor Evaluation
- Selected as Judges’ Choice at the 2016 CNP Awards for PAY.ON eCommerce Payments gateway.
- Awarded technical vendor accreditation by Faster Payments Scheme Ltd (FPSL)
- Winner of the 2016 PayFORUM Award for Excellence for UP Framework for Immediate Payments.
- Honoree, Amala Duggirala (ACI Executive Vice President), 2016 Most Influential Women in Payments, PaymentsSource
- No. 482, Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
- No. 17, FinTech Forward Rankings, American Banker and BAI
- No. 19, Cloud Top 500 Applications Vendors, Apps Run the World
- No. 18, FinTech Rankings, IDC Financial Insights
- Leader, ACI Worldwide Recognized as Global Leader in Celent’s Evaluation of Leading Card Management and Transaction Processing Providers
- SubPrime Auto Finance News: ACI named to SubPrime Auto Finance News ‘SubPrime 125’
- Winner of the Compliance Risk Technology Implementation of the Year Award for 2015
- No. 20, FinTech Forward, Compiled jointly by American Banker and BAI
- No. 45, America’s Best Performing Small Companies, Forbes
- No. 20, FinTech Rankings, IDC Financial Insights
- Money Transfer System accreditation, SWIFT Certified Application for Payments, 17th consecutive year
- Principal member, EPASOrg
- Leader, “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Electronic Retail Payment Switch Platform”
- Real-time payments innovator, “Real-Time Payments, a European Perspective,” Aite Group
- Leader, “2014 Evaluation of Leading Cash Management Providers,” Aite Group
- Vendor award winner, Universal Online Banker, “Balance of Usability and Sophisticated Functionality” and “Global Payments Flexibility,” Aite Group
- Leader, “Real-Time Payments, a European Perspective,” Aite Group
- Leading payment security provider to the top 500 e-retailers, Internet Retailer
- Finalist, 2014 MRC Emerging Technology Awards, ReD Fraud Xchange™
- Security vendor to the Internet Retailer Top 500, awarded
- Finalist in the 2014 MRC Emerging Technology Awards for our ReD Fraud Xchange™ service
- No. 24, FinTech 100, IDC Financial Insights
- Vendor to Watch in 2013, Aite Group
- “Best-in-Class” Payments Capability solution, Payments Hub report, CEB TowerGroup
- No. 47, America’s Best Performing Small Companies, Forbes
- Steering committee member, vice-chairman of the steering committee, EMV Migration Forum
- Fastest growing biller direct electronic bill payment provider (2009-2012), “Biller Direct and Walk-in Bill Pay: An Update,” Aite Group
- 2013 Merchant Payments Ecosystem (MPE) Guiding Hand Data Security Award, ReD Shield® real-time CNP fraud prevention service
- Finalist, 2013 MRC Emerging Technologies Awards, ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Winner, FStech 2013 Anti-Fraud/Security Strategy of the Year
- Leading security vendor to the top 1000 US e-retailers, Internet Retailer
- High commended, Most Innovative Online Product, Retail Fraud Awards, ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Finalist in the 2013 MRC Emerging Technology Awards for our ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Winner of the 2013 Merchant Payments Ecosystem (MPE) Guiding Hand Data Security Award for our ReD Shield® real-time CNP fraud prevention service
- Winner of the FStech 2013 Anti-Fraud/Security Strategy of the Year
- Highly commended in the Most Innovative Online Product category at the Retail Fraud Awards 2013 for our ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Leading Security Vendor to the Top 1000 US E-Retailers as ranked by Internet Retailer