After four decades, we’ve learned a thing or two about the global payments industry. But we’ll let others tell you all about us.
- ACI Worldwide named a leader by Forrester Research, Inc. in The Forrester Wave™: Global Merchant Payment Providers, Q4 2018, report. Among the 11 global vendors included, ACI was one of only two positioned as a Leader; ACI also received the highest possible score in criterion of omnichannel solution vision and Market Presence category.
- ACI Worldwide recognized as “Best-in-Class” by Aite Group in Cash Management Benchmarking Study. ACI’s digital banking platform, Universal Online Banker, received “Best-in-Class” status in the AIM Evaluation: The Leading Providers of U.S. Cash Management, 2018.
- Ranked 22nd on the international list of financial technology companies in the IDC Financial Insights 2018 FinTech Rankings.
- ACI Worldwide has been named ‘Security Innovation of the Year’ at the National Technology Awards for its the real-time fraud management and adaptive machine learning capabilities of its UP Payments Risk Management solution.
- Finance Monthly: ACI Worldwide Recognized as Fraud Innovation Firm of the Year
- ACI Worldwide’s UP Payments Risk Management Named 'Best ID, Security and Anti-Fraud Solution' of the Year by Merchant Payments Ecosystem
- ACI Worldwide’s UP Real-Time Payments Solution Named CardRates.com Editor’s Choice™ for Linking the Globe’s Financial Framework.
- ACI Worldwide Wins Frost & Sullivan 2017 Digital Payments Customer Value Leadership Award
- Top honors at the annual Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards, winning the ‘International Award’ for its UP eCommerce Payments solution.
- Recognized at the PayFORUM awards with top honors in the 'Cross-border Payments' category.
- ACI Worldwide named Official Service Provider for pan-European Instant Credit Transfer Scheme by EBA Clearing
- ACI's UP eCommerce Payments solution was recognized in the ‘Best Online Payments Solution (Merchant)’ category at the 2016 FStech Payments Awards.
- Ranked 18th on the international list of financial technology companies in the IDC Financial Insights 2016 FinTech Rankings
- Bill pay executive honored by SubPrime Auto Finance News Magazine for inaugural “Trailblazers, Innovators and Disruptors” list
- Ranked 16th in the 2016 Apps Runs the World list of top Cloud Applications Vendors
- Awarded Best Payments Flexibility, Open Architecture and Large Customer Base for Universal Online Banker in Aite Group’s 2016 Cash Management Vendor Evaluation
- Selected as Judges’ Choice at the 2016 CNP Awards for PAY.ON eCommerce Payments gateway.
- Awarded technical vendor accreditation by Faster Payments Scheme Ltd (FPSL)
- Winner of the 2016 PayFORUM Award for Excellence for UP Framework for Immediate Payments.
- Honoree, Amala Duggirala (ACI Executive Vice President), 2016 Most Influential Women in Payments, PaymentsSource
- No. 17, FinTech Forward Rankings, American Banker and BAI
- No. 19, Cloud Top 500 Applications Vendors, Apps Run the World
- No. 18, FinTech Rankings, IDC Financial Insights
- Leader, ACI Worldwide Recognized as Global Leader in Celent’s Evaluation of Leading Card Management and Transaction Processing Providers
- SubPrime Auto Finance News: ACI named to SubPrime Auto Finance News ‘SubPrime 125’
- Winner of the Compliance Risk Technology Implementation of the Year Award for 2015
- No. 20, FinTech Forward, Compiled jointly by American Banker and BAI
- No. 45, America’s Best Performing Small Companies, Forbes
- No. 20, FinTech Rankings, IDC Financial Insights
- Money Transfer System accreditation, SWIFT Certified Application for Payments, 17th consecutive year
- Principal member, EPASOrg
- Leader, “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Electronic Retail Payment Switch Platform”
- Real-time payments innovator, “Real-Time Payments, a European Perspective,” Aite Group
- Leader, “2014 Evaluation of Leading Cash Management Providers,” Aite Group
- Vendor award winner, Universal Online Banker, “Balance of Usability and Sophisticated Functionality” and “Global Payments Flexibility,” Aite Group
- Leader, “Real-Time Payments, a European Perspective,” Aite Group
- Leading payment security provider to the top 500 e-retailers, Internet Retailer
- Finalist, 2014 MRC Emerging Technology Awards, ReD Fraud Xchange™
- Security vendor to the Internet Retailer Top 500, awarded
- Finalist in the 2014 MRC Emerging Technology Awards for our ReD Fraud Xchange™ service
- No. 24, FinTech 100, IDC Financial Insights
- Vendor to Watch in 2013, Aite Group
- “Best-in-Class” Payments Capability solution, Payments Hub report, CEB TowerGroup
- No. 47, America’s Best Performing Small Companies, Forbes
- Steering committee member, vice-chairman of steering committee, EMV Migration Forum
- Fastest growing biller direct electronic bill payment provider (2009-2012), “Biller Direct and Walk-in Bill Pay: An Update,” Aite Group
- 2013 Merchant Payments Ecosystem (MPE) Guiding Hand Data Security Award, ReD Shield® real-time CNP fraud prevention service
- Finalist, 2013 MRC Emerging Technologies Awards, ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Winner, FStech 2013 Anti-Fraud/Security Strategy of the Year
- Leading security vendor to the top 1000 US e-retailers, Internet Retailer
- High commended, Most Innovative Online Product, Retail Fraud Awards, ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Finalist in the 2013 MRC Emerging Technology Awards for our ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Winner of the 2013 Merchant Payments Ecosystem (MPE) Guiding Hand Data Security Award for our ReD Shield® real-time CNP fraud prevention service
- Winner of the FStech 2013 Anti-Fraud/Security Strategy of the Year
- Highly commended in the Most Innovative Online Product category at the Retail Fraud Awards 2013 for our ReDi™ Business Intelligence portal
- Leading Security Vendor to the Top 1000 US E-Retailers as ranked by Internet Retailer