Archived: May 2015
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, including name, postal address, email address, telephone number, educational and employment background and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product or carry out a transaction that you have requested.
It is our policy to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to us regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. In this regard, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Collection of your personal information
We will always tell you before we collect any personal information and inform you of the reasons for the collection. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
• registration for an account
• use of certain features of our products or services
• placement of a transaction or order for our products or services
• request for service or support for our products or services
• participation in online product or service related surveys
• subscription to mailing lists
• registration for events/meetings
• participation in a discussion group, forum or blog
• handling general inquiries submitted to the website
• employment applications
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information in the manner that we specified when we collected it. We will not subsequently change the way we use your personal information without your permission. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
• to assist you in completing a transaction or order for our products or services
• to keep you current on our latest product and service offerings
• to provide support and assistance for our products or services
• to conduct surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers (your participation in any survey is voluntary)
• to direct your inquiries to appropriate internal contacts
• to manage events/meetings
• to support recruitment efforts
How we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with our business partners, service vendors, suppliers or other authorized third party contractors who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf in order to provide a requested service or transaction. We will only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction and we will require that these third parties keep your personal information confidential and not use your personal information except for the limited purpose of completing the requested service or transaction.
We will disclose your personal information when we are required by law to do so or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your personal information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
Our website may provide a link to other third party websites. Please note that these third party websites are outside of our control and not covered by this Policy. If you intend to execute a link to a third party website, we strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on that third party website.
Discussion Group, Forum and Blog
If you participate in a discussion group, forum or blog, the information provided by you may be made available to others, both inside or outside of ACI, who have access to the particular discussion group, forum or blog. Please be aware that additional rules may apply and that each participant’s opinion in a discussion group, forum or blog is that individual’s opinion and not the opinion of ACI Worldwide.
We may amend this Policy from time-to-time, and at any time. We will post a notice whenever this Policy is materially changed.
Should you have any questions or comments related to this Policy, please write to us at the following address:
ACI Worldwide, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
6060 Coventry Drive
Elkhorn, NE 68022