Manage Global Risk and Financial Crime
The risks and penalties for failure to report or stop money laundering or suspected terrorism financing continue to rise. And the speed and volume of transactions continues to grow. ACI Fraud Management is a critical component of a strong AML compliance framework and supports financial institutions to remain compliant to protect their institution and customers.Contact Sales
Apply AML, KYC and CFT Strategies
Implement strong strategies for risk management across domestic and cross border payments.
Comply with Regulations
Report and manage suspected financial crime in line with regulatory processes and global sanctions, including watch list management (WLM).
Reduce False Positives
Monitor transactions to accurately identify financial crime without increasing risk.
Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risk
Compliance is not a static state. Keeping pace with regulatory change is critical for risk management and customer experience. ACI Fraud Management ensures ongoing compliance.
- Add rules in real time, enabling employees to address evolving reporting requirements, government mandates and new money laundering schemes
- Integrate with the ACI High Value Real-Time Payments enterprise sanctions filter to provide a set of services that position financial institutions to minimize the manual effort required to screen suspicious items
- Maintain continuous regulatory compliance, avoid fines and improve straight-through processing rates (STP)
- Establish an AML risk management framework for governance, assessment, detection, investigation and reporting
- Leverage supervised machine learning with enhanced behavioral profiling for improved accuracy and operational efficiency
Manage AML Compliance
Compliance with AML, Know Your Customer (KYC) and CFT/ATF includes requirements to report suspected financial crime in line with regulatory processes.
- Gain a central repository for case activities to provide a complete history and fully centralized audit trail on all aspects of case resolution
- Run alert, queue and case management from a single system
- Utilize AML dashboards and open database technologies to develop a complete view
- Support extensive reporting for full audit tracking
- Centralize control of and standardize investigation processes and activities to reduce exposure to compliance violations and fines
- Meet regulations with configurable user permissions, data masking and auditing options
- Leverage a flexible API framework to integrate with systems for regulatory reporting
Enable KYC and WLM within AML Framework
A strong AML framework demands strategies for KYC and WLM.
- Perform customer due diligence and identity verification against source
- Support enhanced due diligence for a Money Service Business (MSB) and high-risk profile transactions
- Manage entity resolution for complete end-to-end AML and customer experience processes
- Complete screening against all sanctions requirements including Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Section 314(a) for Law Enforcement Information Sharing with the Financial Industry, Negative Media and all other organizational lists