How Lenders Are Collecting More for Less
The future of auto finance revolves around easy, engaging payment experiences that meet the needs of Gen Y and Gen Z borrowers — now the majority of auto finance customers.1
With ACI Virtual Collection Agent, new payment methods and advanced integrations with software providers, we drive greater collections, reduce customer calls and increase customer satisfaction by 25%.2Learn More Contact Sales
75% of Lenders Are Adding New Loan Payment Options3
Add the payment methods Gen Y and Gen Z customers prefer while transforming your entire customer experience.
- Virtual Collection Agent - Preferred by customers 4 to 1 versus a live collection agent4, Virtual Collection Agent gives customers the ability to pay 24x7x365, and the new Manage My Payment feature offers flexible payment plan options in response to customers facing financial hardships, including those impacted by COVID-19
- New payment methods – Adopt new methods preferred by younger borrowers, including text-to-pay, mobile wallets and live chat. ACI offers text message and mobile wallet payments, plus our payment APIs are proven to integrate with a live chat system.
- Advanced integrations – Take advantage of ACI’s ability to integrate with top collections partners and software providers, including Shaw Systems
- Fewer calls – Automobile Acceptance Corp. shifted 10% of their call center payments to self-service within one year of deploying their self-service option5
- Less call time – Take payments within your call center while lessening your PCI-compliance burden, reducing the need for extended calls or third-party providers
Bill Payment Solutions for Auto Finance
- Enable ACH, debit card, credit card, cash and check payments, as well as new methods including text message, mobile wallet, mobile browser, online, IVR and call center API
- Robust suite of APIs
- Sell additional products and services using targeted offers in eStatements
- Reduce staff time spent on payments by 19%
- Cut document delivery costs by 50%
- Comply with PCI, CFPB, GLBA and NACHA
- Mitigate data breach risks with secure, state-of-the-art data centers serving five of the top 10 U.S. banks
Read the Report: Billing and Payment Trends and Behaviors
Bill Payment Solutions
- ACI Speedpay – A billing and payments solution to drive customer satisfaction in lending.
- Electronic bill presentment and payments services – One solution for every billing and payment need across all payment channels.
- Mobile wallet bills – Place statements and other notifications directly into consumers’ hands through their Apple and Android mobile wallets.
- Text message payments – Offer the number one customer service channel.
Gateway Realized a 58% Increase in Collector-Initiated Dollars Collected
Gateway, a leader in the sub-prime auto finance industry, realized a 58% increase in collector-initiated dollars collected. They cut broken promise rates in half from 32% to 16%.View all case studies