Improve the Customer Experience
Whether a genuine fraud event or a false positive, how banks manage the customer experience is critical. Give your fraud investigators a complete set of tools to resolve any issue and keep customers satisfied.Contact Sales
Create investigation files that include evidence and prepare production orders for law enforcement.
Equip analysts with tools, processes and information to rapidly resolve customer cases and return funds to victims.
Decrease Fraud Losses
Leverage data and insights from cases to improve fraud prevention and reduce losses.
Protect and Serve Customers
Ensure that analysts can serve customers efficiently and comprehensively to confirm fraud events.
- Simplify case creation by utilizing account and contact details from ACI Fraud Management
- Create efficient customer correspondence through configurable templates with dynamic data selection
- Leverage centralized case details with multiple parameters for searching and appending data
- Configure fraud analysts' workflow for simplified case management and increase the speed at which they work cases enterprise-wide
- Use dynamic data enrichment, data displays and workflows to create guided workflows, built-in prompts and help-aids to assist investigator’s conduct research and decision-making
- Enforce the processes defined by the bank for risk control, compliance and customer experience
- Deploy out-of-the-box automation for user activity and communications
- Make ad-hoc workflow changes and management through an easy-to-use administrative user interface
Centralize Data and Increase Insight
Leverage the feedback and insights from case management resolutions to better inform fraud management strategies and reduce false positives.
- Manage all exceptions and manual interventions from a single view, including corporate security, chargeback handling, loss tracking, recoveries, branch management, applications and claims, and customer service
- Integrate case management directly into the fraud management solution for a real-time feedback loop
- Gather data in a central repository for a complete view of case material to reduce losses from fraud
- Support configurable alert review and approval mechanisms by alert type or rule, risk score, account or customer risk classification
- Track, control, measure and recover fraud losses across all payment and digital channels
- Automate Robotic Process Automation activities and processes across the complete lifecycle of a case and all business units within the bank
- Avoid rekeying of data with investigation case creation from alerts
- Increase productivity with bulk alert decisioning, automated documentation and attachments for cases
Meet Compliance Regulations
Leverage case management capabilities to ensure adherence to regulatory processes and correct reporting to regulatory bodies.
- Manage processes for sanctions, Politically Exposed Person (PEP) and Adverse Media screening
- Enable monitoring deadlines for Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filings
- Facilitate and evidence compliance with KYC / CDD onboarding obligations, ongoing CDD /EDD obligations, AML-related beneficial ownership obligations and CTR obligations
- Interface directly with local and international FIUs for SAR filing
- Compile all details of a case in an easy to understand format for seamless interactions with law enforcement (local, state or federal)
- Apply the full extent of the law to convict fraudsters where applicable or within policy