Ensuring Data Security Through The Transaction
Protecting customer data shields your business and your reputation and Point-to-Point Encryption simplifies tackling the dual burden of data security and PCI compliance with a single solution
Modernize your payments experience
Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) protects payments data during the transaction process by instantly encrypting the sensitive card and customer information at the terminal — and keeping it encrypted until it reaches the payments switch.
Ensure customers’ payments information is not exposed, even in the event of a data breach
Reduce the scope of your PCI compliance
Minimize the amount of sensitive payments data in your environment
Validated P2PE with Asset Management
Meet the gold standard for secure encryption. Building on our standard P2PE offering, ACI’s validated P2PE (VP2PE), combined with asset management capabilities, puts additional discipline around P2PE operations and devices, gives you greater confidence, visibility and control of in-store payments.
- Cover the entire lifecycle of your POI devices and any connected software and processes,
- Ensure sensitive payments data is protected throughout the chain of transmission.
- Eliminate the risk of usable cardholder data being stolen
- Reduce or even de-scope store POS systems from PCI audit and compliance
- Achieve complete control over device compliance through our hardware estate management facility
- Gain additional PCI compliance burden relief and cost savings, beyond P2PE alone
Protection along the entire payments journey
ACI Worldwide delivers payment and fraud management capabilities that allow merchants to manage and protect the full lifecycle of payments.