Ensuring Data Security Through The Transaction
Protecting customer data shields your business and your reputation and Point-to-Point Encryption simplifies tackling the dual burden of data security and PCI compliance with a single solution
Modernize your payments experience
Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) protects payments data during the transaction process by instantly encrypting the sensitive card and customer information at the terminal — and keeping it encrypted until it reaches the payments switch.
Ensure customers’ payments information is not exposed, even in the event of a data breach
Reduce the scope of your PCI compliance
Minimize the amount of sensitive payments data in your environment
Validated P2PE with Asset Management
Meet the gold standard for secure encryption. Building on our standard P2PE offering, ACI’s validated P2PE (VP2PE), combined with asset management capabilities, puts additional discipline around P2PE operations and devices, gives you greater confidence, visibility and control of in-store payments.
- Cover the entire lifecycle of your POI devices and any connected software and processes,
- Ensure sensitive payments data is protected throughout the chain of transmission.
- Eliminate the risk of usable cardholder data being stolen
- Reduce or even de-scope store POS systems from PCI audit and compliance
- Achieve complete control over device compliance through our hardware estate management facility
- Gain additional PCI compliance burden relief and cost savings, beyond P2PE alone
Safe and Secure
ACI Worldwide delivers payments software that enables banks, merchants and billers to securely send and receive money in real time.
A secure, scalable, omni-channel payment processing platform with the flexibility to support in-store, online and mobile payments
ACI Secure eCommerce
A powerful payments gateway with sophisticated real-time fraud prevention capabilities, advanced business intelligence tools and access to an extensive global network of acquirers and alternative payment methods
Protect your customer data and reduce PCI-compliance obligations with single- and multi-use tokens
ACI Fraud Management for Merchants
Multilayered, real-time fraud management and ongoing monitoring of online and mobile transactions for merchants and payment service providers