Mortgage Customers Demand Simple, Fast Payment Choices
With ACI, mortgage servicers can remove payment barriers resulting in fewer late payments, reduced customer service calls and complaints all while simplifying technology integration.
ACI's Speedpay Solutions makes payments easier with integration into the leading mortgage servicing platforms while supporting full lifecycle customer communications management, giving your servicing team the ability to personalize messaging without IT involvement.Solution Sheet Contact Sales
ACI Removes Payment Barriers from Mortgage Collections
Don’t underestimate convenience as motivation. Customers who use a convenient way to pay are 76% more likely to pay on time, 83% less likely to call their servicer and 49% less likely to complain about their servicer on social media. Customers paying with their debit card could be more likely to pay on time. If your loan is the one bill they can’t pay that way, they’re more likely to pay other bills first and put yours aside for later.
Why Now Is the Time to Accept Debit Cards in Mortgage Servicing
Mortgage servicing is lagging behind auto, and credit card lenders use of electronic payment options like debit cards. Customers make more than 20 percent of their auto and credit card loan payments with a debit card, while mortgage only gets 5 percent of payments with debit cards. Blog Post by Jill Bohlken
Customers Now Use 20 Different Ways to Pay Loans
ACI Worldwide teamed up with Aite Group to survey nearly 2,500 US consumers. This free research report provides new data on the payment channels and methods Americans use to pay the 29 most popular bill categories including mortgage, auto, credit card and student loans. Read the Survey
Bank See Double-Digit Increase in Delinquency Cure Rate
After deploying the UP Bill Payment solution, this bank experienced a double-digit increase in its delinquency cure rate, and a double-digit decrease in service calls. Read the Case Study
Bust Mortgage Loan Payment Myths
Shifts in regulation, consumer spending and interchange rates have created myths about paying loans with a card. Learn the common misconceptions associated with using debit cards for loan payments. Download the Infographic
28% Of Auto Loans Paid by Debit Card
21% Of Credit Card Loans Paid by Debit Card
5% Of Mortgage Loans Paid by Debit Card
How Lenders Benefit from the Latest Payments Technology
- Integration with leading core systems
- Fewer account delinquencies
- Shorter mortgage collections cycle
- Fewer payment exceptions
- Reduced call center volume
- Higher customer satisfaction1
- More effective customer communications
Bill Payment Solutions
- ACI Speedpay – A billing and payments solution to drive customer satisfaction in lending.
- Electronic bill presentment and payments services – One solution for every billing and payment need across all payment channels.
- Mobile wallet bills – Place statements and other notifications directly into consumers’ hands through their Apple and Android mobile wallets.
- Text message payments – Offer the number one customer service channel.