ACI Automated Dispute Manager
Handle Disputes Correctly First Time
Gain an instant understanding of the latest exposure and case management status and ensure your financial write-off loss is minimized with data visualization. Simplify and streamline your dispute and adjustment process across all payment schemes and be confident you are always working on the most recent rules and regulations.
Intelligent Workflow Processes
- Manage and define your customers’ experience by handling their disputes correctly the first time.
- Benefit from the automated case management capability to rapidly create, analyze, action and close a case.
- Visualize your data to gain an instant understanding of the latest exposure and case management status and ensure your financial write-off loss is minimized.
- Simplify and streamline your dispute and adjustment process across all payment schemes
- Be confident you are always working to the most recent rules and regulations
- Match correspondence to correct case file
- Automate data exchange of required dispute data
- Define and manage workflows to meet any payment rules and process
- Enable all your customer-facing channels to initiate disputes
- Tailor your disputes
- Collect and present the required data to process efficiently
- Portal to submit all documentation and easily initiate adjustments
- Match analyst skills to cases where expertise is needed
- Cases automatically opened from payments scheme dispute information
Maximize Your Benefits
Explore related ACI Worldwide solutions to ensure your ongoing business success.
Achieve speed to market and global, multi-currency, high-value payment processing and management for SWIFT gpi and Visa B2B.
Meet ISO 20022 compliance challenges and migration deadlines, and improve the customer experience for high-value and real-time payments.
ACI Fraud Management for Banking
Real-time, machine-learning-driven fraud management solution for banks, processors, acquirers and payment networks.
ACI Enterprise Payments Platform
Enabling banks, processors, national infrastructures and fintechs to rapidly respond to shifting trends, regulatory mandates and new competition across all lines of business and payment types.