Today’s merchants recognize that their payments strategy is key to improving customer experience, and they are shaping that strategy to promote retention and growth.
ACI Worldwide and independent analysts Ovum discuss the findings from two recent research studies that examine the priorities for merchant payments.
Join us on Thursday, 21 September, 2017 for a live webinar featuring:
- Gilles Ubaghs, Principal Analyst, OVUM
- Michael Braatz, Senior Vice President, Payments Risk Management, ACI Worldwide
- Which merchants are planning to increase their payments investment over 18-24 months?
- Why does it make sense to pay close attention to your omnichannel customers?
- What are the essential attributes of a payments infrastructure fit for the future?
There are two sessions available on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
Session #1: 8:00 AM EDT/14:00 CEST/13:00 GMT
Session #2: 1:00 EDT/19:00 CEST / 18:00 GMT
Can’t attend the live webinar? Sign up and we’ll send you a recording after the event.
Session 1 Registration Session 2 Registration