Reaffirming Our Customer Commitment
All of us at ACI hope that you and your families are healthy during this unsettling time. As the COVID-19 crisis continues, I want to thank you for trusting ACI to power the payments that are critical to your business and assure you that our entire team remains dedicated to providing uninterrupted service and support. Below we’ve shared details about how we’re responding to this ongoing crisis. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact your ACI account team member.
Thank you for your continued partnership and support.
President and CEO
Ensuring Business Continuity
With a strong Business Continuity Plan in place, we’re confident that we have the right systems, processes and people in place to give you the payments support you need during this difficult time.
- Our Crisis Management Team — including key leaders from across the company — meets daily to ensure the continuity of our business and ensure our customers and team have the most current information.
- Our infrastructure is resilient and distributed, minimizing region-specific risk of disruption.
- Visitors are restricted from accessing our data center and other critical sites.
- All ACI mission-critical employees are fully informed of procedures that ensure continuous operations.
- Our HELP24 and Premium Customer Support teams remain in place to answer support tickets.
- Our teams are actively engaging with and monitoring our critical suppliers.
- Services and implementation teams remain ready to support all projects and service all customer needs remotely, if necessary.
Keeping Our Employees and Communities Safe
We’ve taken several steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees and their communities, including suspending business travel, enabling all ACI employees to work from home and conducting meetings virtually. On-site mission-critical employees are practicing social distancing and following heightened sanitary guidelines. Self-quarantine guidelines are in place in the event of exposure or illness of any of our employees.
We’re Here for You
Communication is key during this unprecedented challenge. Please contact your ACI account team member with any questions or concerns.