Immediate Payments Breakfast Roundtable – Saudi Arabia
The shift to real-time payments promises to create a wealth of opportunity for organizations proactively positioning themselves towards this new market dynamic.
- What is the business case for real-time payments & how does it differ from Saudi, the rest of the Middle East and globally?
- How is real-time payments impacting Saudi Arabia and what are the key projects?
- How will Islamic/Sharia banking be influenced by real-time?
- What are some of the most promising value-added services banks could offer corporates?
- What role does technology play in helping banks unlock the power of real-time payments?
- How can we ensure the success of fraud prevention in a real-time payments world?
- David Godfrey, Principal Solution Consultant – Faster Payments, ACI Worldwide
- Graham Rothwell, Payments Lead, Accenture
- Turki Almadi, Executive Vice President, Integrated Networks (iNet)