Moneris Reduces Operating Costs While Providing Top-Tier Customer Service
Moneris Solutions, a leading global processor with core businesses throughout North America, was challenged to stay ahead of evolving core interchange requirements, reduce fraud and provide a superior customer experience. Moneris was also faced with shifting interchange requirements, necessitating a back-end processing solution that would support new requirements and deliver growth.
In this case study, see how Moneris implemented ACI Acquiring to drive $10 million in cost savings in less than two years, to address new interchange requirements and support its more than 300,000 merchant locations.
“ACI understands the business, is flexible enough to offer choices, and provides value and functionality that help us drive down costs.”
Former President and CEO, Moneris Solutions
- Moneris was seeking a merchant acquiring back-end processing solution to assure long-term growth
- It needed to stay ahead of evolving core interchange requirements
- The processor also needed to reduce fraud while providing top-tier customer service
- Moneris selected ACI Acquiring to support its long-term requirements
- This enabled Moneris to bring all back-end processing for its merchant in house
- The solution further allowed Moneris to support new interchange requirements
- Moneris was able to achieve a cost savings of more than $10M in less than two years
- The processor can now support more than 300,000 merchant locations
- Additionally, the average loss per merchant incident file has gone down by 25%