Horizon Healthcare Services Increases Members by 400%
Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc. leaped ahead by collaborating with ACI to offer more choices for members to sign up, pay for and renew their health insurance premiums.
By moving from an in-house insurance payments system to ACI Speedpay, Horizon had a scalable solution to support exchange enrollment growth of 400% from 2014 to 2016. Moreover, to increase member retention, Horizon chose to offer a recurring card payments experience.
“ACI gave us a staged payments system to immediately capture the payment information when a member enrolls and then hold onto the payment information until we received their enrollment information from the Federally Facilitated Marketplace.”
Horizon’s Director of Billing
Horizon chose the ACI Speedpay Solution to profitably grow membership by enhancing direct relationships with on-exchange and off-exchange members.
With the advent of the health insurance exchanges, Horizon needed a system to provide assistance accommodating members who submitted payment before its systems recognized them.
800% Growth in Electronic Payments
ACI helped Horizon win new members and retain existing ones by offering:
- More choices for members to pay with debit card, credit card, ACH payments on web, IVR and call center channels
- Easy initial and recurring payments
- Reduction in costs by deflecting calls from call centers to lower-cost web and IVR channels
- Data security with ACI’s world-class data centers
- Full compliance for PCI and HIPAA.
$90 million in revenue
Business Case for Recurring Card Payments
Growth in Exchange Enrollment
In Electronic Payments