Gateway, Shaw and ACI Increase Collections by 58%
Gateway Financial Solutions, a leader in the sub-prime auto finance industry, needed to improve the customer experience and its monthly payments collection rate. The ideal solution would help customers and call center staff expedite phone payments on auto loans. It would also provide customers multi-channel electronic bill payment options, including mobile, web and interactive voice response (IVR).
Gateway found its answer in the exclusive integration of Shaw Systems and the ACI Speedpay solution.
“We saw strong receivables balance growth last year. We have been able to enter riskier markets thanks to our improved collections processes. With Shaw and ACI integration, our call center staff can take payments quicker and easier.“
CEO, Gateway Financial Solutions
- Auto loan collections calls were too time-consuming for customers and staff.
- Too many customers broke their promises to pay.
- Gateway needed an electronic bill payments solution that would easily integrate with Shaw Systems loan-servicing software.
- Gateway collectors complete calls quickly with a three-click payments customer service interface from Shaw Systems and the ACI Speedpay solution
- Gateway was able to expand their easy payment options, including mobile, web, IVR and call payment channels for debit card and ACH payments
- Collector-initiated dollars collected increased 58%.
- Cut broken promise rate in half from 32% to 16%.
- Since each collection call takes less time to resolve, collectors can make more calls, increasing collection results.
- Gateway entered riskier markets thanks to their improved collections operation.