ACI Asset Manager is a comprehensive hardware estate management solution that allows you to track and report on any device within your organization.
Agnostic to device type or manufacturer, ACI Asset Manager maintains an inventoried list of all payment devices by store, including those that are active, provisioned and in-transit.Read info sheet Contact us
The Market Challenge
Merchants are required to comply with various regulations, including PCI DSS rules, that mandate tracking for all hardware and software used to process or transmit credit card information. Traditionally merchants use paper methods, manual spreadsheets or home-grown applications to meet those requirements. However, with the increased size, complexity and mobility of devices, these methods fall short causing the majority of merchants to be in remediation of their record-keeping systems.
- Integrate the solution within your existing payment processing operation
- Provide actionable, real-time data across all devices, regardless of manufacturer make or model
- Streamline API integration to allow third-party applications to update the status of devices
- Automate procurement, device provisioning, shipment, storage and installation of devices
Monitor, Manage – and Report Anytime, Anywhere, for Any Device
- Alerting when an invalid device is inserted into the estate
- Organizes the devices into a logical hierarchy
- Can be expanded to include any device under the merchant's control
Gain Flexibility, Choice and Control
Use any designated best-of-breed manufacturer for your terminal needs and automatically show all payment devices managed within the estate.