ACI Worldwide Spotlights the Future of Real-Time Payments at NACHA Payments 2017
According to new ACI research, nearly 75% of U.S. SMEs are prioritizing real-time payments
Thursday, April 13, 2017
NAPLES, FLA – April 13, 2017 – ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, will showcase its UP Immediate Payments solution at NACHA PAYMENTS 2017 (booth #411), taking place April 23-26 in Austin, Texas.
Real-time payments are quickly becoming a reality in the U.S. as banks embrace real-time networks offered by The Clearing House and Zelle. According to an online poll by YouGov and ACI Worldwide, banking in real-time is a priority for many small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs): 74% of US respondents said that they would find receiving payments from customers in real-time beneficial and 54% said that paying vendors and suppliers in real-time would be important.
ACI PAYMENTS 2017 Sessions:
- ACI Immediate Payments Demo at the Payments Innovation Hub, featuring Craig Ramsey, director, ACI, Monday, April 24, 9:40-9:55 AM
- Executive Forum (Sponsorship and Opening Remarks), featuring Carl Robinson, vice president, ACI, Monday, April 24:10:00-10:15 AM
- Converging Marketing, Payments and Loyalty for Sustained Growth, featuring Mahala Johnson, director, ACI, Monday, April 24: 11:20 AM-12:10 PM
- Immediate Payments: The Straw That Broke the Payments Hub, featuring David Grindal, director, ACI and Lipis Advisors, Monday, April 24: 4:30-5:30 PM
- How Request for Payment Changes the Way We Pay, featuring Barry Kislingbury, director, ACI and VocaLink, Tuesday, April 25: 11:20 AM-12:10 PM
- Reducing Interchange Fees and ACH Costs from the End-User’s Perspective, featuring Mike Rogers, vice president, ACI and Progressive Leasing, Tuesday, April 25: 9:30-10:20 AM
- From Old School to Next-Gen: The Future of Digital Payments, featuring Steve Kramer, vice president, ACI and executives from Ursinus College and Veros Credit, Wednesday, April 26: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
ACI has an unmatched global customer base of financial institutions and payment service providers using its UP Immediate Payments solution. In the UK, it has been used by financial institutions to access the UK Faster Payments scheme since its launch in 2008. Currently, more than half of the direct participants of the UK’s Faster Payments Scheme use ACI’s solutions, and it has recently begun offering UK aggregator services out of its Limerick data center. Additionally, ACI has customers using UP Immediate Payments to access Singapore FAST, Australian NPP (New Payments Platform). The solution is offered pre-configured for U.S. networks, including The Clearing House and Zelle, as well as the SCT Instant Payments pan-European scheme that is due to go-live later this year. Last year, ACI and VocaLink announced a partnership to offer a complete end-to-end immediate payments solution to launch a domestic or regional immediate payments network. ACI serves on the ISO 20022 Real-Time Payments Group, the EPC Instant Payments Technology Group, payments and security task forces for the U.S. Federal Reserve, and chairs the IPFA rules working group.
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company, powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers’ premises or through ACI’s private cloud, we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience. To learn more about ACI, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
© Copyright ACI Worldwide, Inc. 2018.
ACI, ACI Worldwide, ACI Payment Systems, the ACI logo and all ACI product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACI Worldwide, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States, other countries or both. Other parties’ trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI’s sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI's standard product communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (781) 370-3600
Katrin Boettger (EMEA)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 7776 147910
Christopher Taine (APAC/EMEA)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +49 (0) 89 45230 557