North America Webinar: Real-Time Payments Value Realisation is Here
Real-time payments are here. TCH has 26 banks signed up. Zelle is gaining 100,000 customers per day and processed $75 billion in 2017 and The Clearing House (TCH) System & Zelle Network are live. You need to stay competitive in this aggressively changing marketplace.
Please join us as we debate the key real-time payments issues facing North American financial institutions. The panel will discuss key questions such as:
- What is the business case for real-time payments?
- Why would you choose a strategic implementation vs a tactical implementation? Is there a difference?
- Does real-time payments mean real-time fraud?
- Moderator: Sandra Horn, Senior Principal Product Manager - Real-Time Payments, ACI Worldwide
- George Evers, Senior Vice President Product – Real-Time Payments, Vocalink
- Michael Herd, Senior Vice President – ACH Network Administration, NACHA
- Troy Hagey, Principal, Strategy, Financial Services, KPMG