Join Finextra, ACI Worldwide, The Clearing House and Jack Henry to learn how to progress your real-time payments plans with a big picture strategy that places you ahead of the ever-changing competitive curve in the United States and beyond.
As open APIs and innovation such as Request for Payments (RfP) emerge, banks will learn how real-time bridges the opportunities across the new, US digital ecosystem.
Expert panelists will discuss the following key topics:
- A deeper dive into new real-time opportunities across the US digital landscape including open banking, RfP and proxy services
- Overcoming key hurdles to progressing your real-time strategy, including selecting a scheme and planning around unknown volumes
- Establishing a practical approach to real-time modernization
- Moderator, Thea George, Research Director, Finextra
- Dean Wallace, Solution Practice Lead, Immediate Payments, ACI Worldwide
- Tim Mills, Vice President, RTP Business Development, The Clearing House
- Jennifer Geis, Strategic Initiatives Analyst, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc