Instant Payments, combined with the needs of PSD2 and the forthcoming TIPS, will demand your environment can process in real-time with an open access approach. Yet the balance to be found is how to embark on these initiatives with an approach that positions you to quickly and efficiently respond to future market disruption and allows for evolution as you go.
Leading immediate payments experts from ACI, STET and Rabobank will equip you with key insights on readying your institutions environment to ride this wave of opportunity now and into the future.
Key topics include:
- A deeper dive into new and emerging real-time opportunities, including Cross-border, PSD2 & open banking, and Request to Pay
- Overcoming key hurdles to progressing your real-time strategy, including selecting a scheme and planning around unknown volumes
- Establishing a practical approach to real-time modernization
- Moderator, Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra
- José Beltrán, Director of Business Development, STET
- Barry Kislingbury, Director of Solutions, Immediate Payments, ACI Worldwide
- Heimen Schuring, Head of Channel Support & Payment Engine, Rabobank
- Honey Kirtley, Vice President,Senior Product Manager, Global GBP Clearing Solutions, Treasury Services at BNY Mellon