Browser Update Security Recommendation
At ACI Worldwide security is always a top priority.
In order to enhance security and help protect against possible risks, visitors using older web browsers that do not support the latest versions of TLS1 encryption will no longer be able to access the aciworldwide.com website after February 1, 2018.
To ensure you can continue to access aciworldwide.com securely and without issue, please update to the latest version of your browser.
You can check to see if your current browser is impacted by visiting the browser combability test site
- If you can access this test site without errors, your browser should not be impacted by this change, and no action is required.
- If you experience errors you will need to upgrade your browser.
Supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome version 32 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 33 and higher
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge 14 or 13
- Opera version 18 or higher
- Apple Safari 9 or higher
We recommend upgrading as soon as possible.
- What is TLS? - TLS stands for “Transport Layer Security.” It is a protocol that provides privacy and data integrity between two communicating applications. It’s the most widely deployed security protocol used today, and is used for web browsers and other applications that require data to be securely exchanged over a network. TLS ensures that a connection to a remote endpoint is the intended endpoint through encryption and endpoint identity verification. The versions of TLS, to date, are TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.