Financial Institutions: Protect Payments at Every Point in the Transaction
Banks and financial institutions require a complete view of enterprise customer activity to effectively combat fraud in real-time.
As the world moves toward immediate payment ecosystems, a holistic view of the transaction, with layered controls from origination to the application of real-time rules, is the only way to push the pedal to the metal on faster payments and put the brakes on fraud.Whitepaper Contact Us
Comprehensive Real-Time Fraud Management Solutions for the Entire Banking Payments Ecosystem
ACI’s UP Payments Risk Management solution offers a market-leading approach to real-time fraud detection and prevention using machine learning and advanced analytics designed to:
- Target and manage fraud loss while maximizing revenue and growth
- Ensure customer trust and protect brand reputation
- Improve operational efficiencies and satisfy compliance requirements.
ACI’s real-time fraud solutions offers:
- Adaptive machine learning - including support for third party or custom models.
- Easily interoperates with existing authorization and end-of-day batch processing systems.
- Ability to perform real-time payments fraud screening for enterprise risk management.
- Multiple deployment options: on-premise software or cloud-based options in ACI global datacenters delivering real-time capacity and scalability.
- Global fraud consultants and Global Fraud Intelligence Network (GFIN) offer unparalleled insight to fraud trends and data.
Best Practices for Preventing Fraud in a Real-Time World
Our UP Payments Risk Management solution is supported by a global team of subject matter experts with deep industry knowledge across the broadest spectrum of card-present and CNP payments environments.
This expertise enables us to offer you the flexibility, reliability, scalability and performance demanded in today’s challenging, dynamic environments.
- Fraud Analytics: Protect Your Data, Improve Your Bottom Line (Executive Guide)
- Driving UP Conversion with Effective Fraud Management (Executive Guide)
- Bank of New Zealand Reduced Fraud by 75% (Case Study)