Organizations face growing competition when it comes to their payment services. This is in turn fueling payments development as organizations fight to stay competitive in their market.
Discover which new payment options your industry is moving towards as Ovum and ACI present the survey findings.
- 65% of organizations recognize they face growing competition when it comes to payments
- 59% of organizations are not confident that they are flexible enough to drive innovation in payments
- Payment experiences change quickly. 25% of organizations stopped accepting cash last year.
- Organizations are now more likely to accept electronic payments than check or cash
- Investment increasing in biometric authentication, targeted messaging and real-time payments
Read the full report View infographic