Consumer Online Banking
ACI can help financial institutions differentiate themselves by offering their internet banking customers’ greater consistency and choice, and enabling consumers to successfully manage their funds anytime, anywhere.
ACI provides innovative and secure banking services that can be delivered on tablet devices, make person-to-person payments, offer more personalization features, deliver real-time account information, and provide continuity between their online and mobile banking channels.
ACI’s focus on user experience ensures customers can easily ﬁnd the information they need and make transactions and payments effortlessly.
Mobile Banking and Payments
Today, consumers and enterprises want to be closer to their finances than ever before. They demand anywhere, anytime access to not just the funds themselves, but to all the different ways there are to handle those funds. And nothing is closer to them than the mobile device in their hands.
Our banking and payment engines provide the foundation for all of our mobile capabilities. In support of these engines, we have mobile solutions to deliver and manage the mobile end user experience and functionality.
Delivering a consistent customer experience across branch, call center and back office, as well as delivering extended branch support for browser based employees such as relationship managers or calling officers is critical to today's financial institutions.
Changes in end-user devices, real-time information and the arrival of social media have heightened customer service expectations.
At the same time, customer confidence in, and loyalty to, financial institutions has reached an all-time low. If financial institutions are going to continue to grow revenues and retain customers they will need to prioritize first-rate customer service regardless of point of contact.
The branch remains a key component in meeting these evolving customer expectations and it is increasingly important for branch employees to have the appropriate tools to empower them to know, understand and service their customers' unique needs.
Select the products that work best for you.
- Online Banking: A highly secure solution that enables consumers to access real-time data on their accounts, make account transfers, access personal finance management features, make P2P and bill payments, and more.
- Mobile Channel Manager: Provides business and corporate end-users with mobile access to functions across the banking spectrum.
- Universal Online Banker: A sophisticated multi-lingual and multi-currency solution that provides users real-time data on account balances and transactions as well as straight-through processing on payments from ACH to Fedwire to SWIFT.
- Commerce Gateway: Provides a smooth link between the existing payments infrastructure and the dynamic environment of secure internet payments.
- Token Manager: Increase customer loyalty and control costs with an in-house smart chip management system.
- UP BASE24-eps: An enterprise class payments solution with choice, control and flexibility that lowers total cost of ownership for current and future payment needs.
- Postilion: A Windows-based consumer payments solution that integrates a full-featured payments engine with comprehensive card issuance and merchant acquisition management capabilities, reducing both processing cost and complexity.
- Proactive Risk Manager: Complete fraud detection solution to manage risk across a financial institution’s business lines and customer accounts.
ACI Mobile Channel Manager
ACI Mobile Channel Manager helps provide consumers with mobile access to functions across the banking and payments spectrum.
The solution helps end-users with various activities including account management, balance inquiries, transfers, bill payments, person-to-person payment (including PayPal), pre-paid purchases, ATM/branch locator, SMS notifications, lost card reporting, temporary virtual card issuing and more.
ACI Online Banking
A highly secure solution that enables consumers to access real-time data on their accounts, make account transfers, access personal finance management features, make P2P and bill payments, and more. A consolidated dashboard home page presents the most relevant items to streamline the online experience.
Financial institutions can mix and match features to provide customers with features tailored to their needs as they move through their ﬁnancial life cycle including family banking and view-only access for ﬁnancial advisors
ACI Proactive Risk Manager
ACI Proactive Risk Manager is an enterprise fraud detection solution monitoring risk across a financial institution's business lines and customer accounts. Proactive Risk Manager facilitates monitoring mobile transactions along with other channels including credit or debit card, branch, point-of-sale (POS), check, online and more.
When combined with ACI Mobile Alerting, which offers SMS-based customer alerting of suspicious activities on the mobile device, Proactive Risk Manager becomes a powerful tool in stopping fraud in its tracks.
ACI Token Manager for Mobile
ACI Token Manager for Mobile provides complete end to end support for the provisioning of NFC mobile payments, by enabling a complete and extended Token Service Provider (TSP) solution. We offer full support for:
- Embedded Secure Element (such as that used by Apple Pay) including Root and TrustedService Managers (SP-TSM and Root-TSM), Tokenization system and secure Transaction Management
- Host Cloud Emulation (HCE) including provision of Over The Air (OTA) lifecycle management, that we refer to as Secure Element in The Cloud (SEiTC)
ACI Universal Online Banker
A sophisticated multi-lingual and multi-currency solution that provides users real-time data on account balances and transactions as well as straight-through processing on payments from ACH to Fedwire to SWIFT.
BASE24-eps provides online authorization interfaces to the major global payment schemes, again removing the burden of maintaining compliance from card issuers. BASE24-eps also provides flexible scripting capability for card authorization and interfaces into core banking systems to obtain banking account balances.
Postilion is an integrated payments processing, card management and merchant acquiring solution designed for the Windows operating systems.
Created with the ability to handle any delivery channel performing any transaction type, the solution can be extended through powerful Software Development Kits (SDKs). This solution will meet the needs of acquirers, issuers and switches whether financial institutions or processors.