Drives Customers' In-Store Purchase Experience
ACI’s in-store solution drives the retailer’s payment portion of the customer’s in-store purchase experience. The in-store solution prompts the consumer and gathers the necessary card payment details to process the payment request.Contact us
Reduce Costs of PCI Compliance
ACI’s in-store solution provides required capabilities for simple and complex payment processing needs. The solution prompts the consumer and gathers the necessary card payment details to process the payment request and it acquires, authenticates, routes, switches and authorizes merchant financial transactions across multiple channels.
By bypassing the POS system, direct and indirect systems that process sensitive cardholder data can be minimized. This solution reduces the costs associated with achieving and maintaining PCI compliance and further reduces the risk of data theft with additional security controls on the in-lane devices.
A Family Business Grows into a Sporting Giant
Like other U.S. retailers, Scheels faced a challenge to maintain safe, convenient and cost-effective payment solutions as new security threats evolve, new payment forms become available and EMV migration moves throughout the marketplaceRead the full case study View all case studies
Select the products that work best for you.
- Postilion for Retailers: Postilion is an integrated payments processing and card management solution designed for the Windows operating systems.It captures and authorizes customer payments at the point of purchase, providing a fast, convenient and cost-effective method for processing a wide variety of electronic payments.
- Integration Tool Kit: A software call routine that automatically formats transactional input data into a standard message format.
- Isolated Payment Appliance: An in-store hardware device that reduces the PCI scope of the POS network by isolating the payment portion of the purchase experience by being the operating system for ACI’s in-store software
- eSocket.POS: An in-store solution that manages the interaction with the payment devices located at the retailer’s check-out terminals. Controlling the customer payment experience at the point of purchase, eSocket.POS manages these devices on behalf of the POS application; thus reducing the PCI scope of the POS network.
- ACI Retail Commerce Server: Single, integrated platform that forms the basis of a customer-centric retailing strategy. Leverage the critical interaction of payments as the foundation for growing profitably by driving new revenue, keeping more spend in store and reducing losses due to fraud and abuse.
- Loyalty & Rewards Management: Create, manage and distribute promotional programs to the point of sale, allowing delivery of rewards in real time – providing immediate response to customer behavior.
- Stored Value Card Programs: Centralize customer information in support of the issuance and acceptance of in-house gift and charge card programs; providing customers with attractive products and services that build trust and loyalty.
The New Payment Landscape for Retailers: Think Mechanics and Marketing
New technologies may be roiling the world of payment options, but they are giving retailers opportunities for deeper customer engagement.
Increasing more in the past five years than in the past five decades, this change will only accelerate.Read report