Web Service Enablement
As business demands change, underlying payments infrastructure must adapt. Operations and IT teams are expected to address changes by delivering new services, preserving existing investment and minimizing impacts to end users.Contact us
Preserve Your Existing Investments
Typical challenges organizations are facing include:
- Providing access to existing SNA-based payment applications across TCP/IP backbone networks
- Supporting payment applications to participate in service-oriented architecture (SOA) to take advantage of industry-standard web services
- Protecting their payment applications regardless of how they are being accessed.
Working with ACI, companies can confidently preserve their investment in their underlying payments infrastructure even while migrating to new technologies. ACI’s suite of payment integration products provides a range of communication services to power message exchange among disparate applications on multiple platforms and enable secure web enablement of payment applications.
Select the products that work best for you.
- ACI Communication Services for Advanced Networking (ICE-XS): Provides message-level transport, routing, transformation and security services which is available on multiple platforms (for example IBM’s AIX and Oracle Solaris).
- ACI Enterprise Security Services (SafeTGate): For the HPE NonStop platform, protect TCP/IP communications and provide authentication, authorization and auditing.
- ACI Web Access Services (WebGate): Suite of products that enable BASE24 to participate in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) to take advantage of industry web services standards.