Online Banking provides a rich banking user experience so consumers to micro- and mid-market businesses can effortlessly manage their money. Financial institutions can create distinctive product bundles that deliver the right mix of services and customized user experience to each of their retail market segments.
Online Banking delivers services today’s savvy consumers want—personal finance management, electronic bill payment and presentment, mobile banking, account transfers, and alerts. For businesses, the solution offers a unique set of online banking features ranging from consumer-type features to more advanced cash management capabilities such as ACH payments, foreign exchange, and international wires.
- Lower total cost of ownership with one solution that will fit the needs of consumers, sole proprietors or micro businesses, as well as small- to medium-sized businesses
- Cash management features include global and local payments such as ACH, SEPA and expedited payments, domestic and international wires, foreign exchange, positive pay, BAI data exchange, optional two-way OFX support, and enhanced reporting
- Feature rich consumer capabilities include an investment module, PFM widgets, eStatements, and comprehensive payments including bill payment, P2P payments, interbank and intrabank transfers, international and domestic wire transfers, ACH and card-based payments
- Market segmented solutions that work with your customers’ needs to evolve their online banking functionality as they move through their financial life cycle. Mix and match different consumer and business services and payment options into tailored product packages
- Flexible branding and marketing options for market segmentation allow financial institutions to refresh the online channel frequently to match their most creative marketing campaigns. Comprehensive campaign management capabilities help drive up-sell and cross-sell to targeted customers through use of online banners and messages
- Consistent ease of use allowing customers to find the information they need and quickly make transfers and payments; the dashboard presents their most-needed items and consolidates frequently used features in a single place to streamline the online experience
- Robust and easy administration so your organization staff is empowered to administer, manage, and maintain separate applications without IT engagement
- Industry-leading security through integration with third-party providers for multifactor authentication support that includes transaction monitoring and authorization, as well as challenge questions, pass phrase, and tokens for login or transaction initiation
- eLearning tools are available to help your bank and your customers increase knowledge and product proficiency to maximize your investment
- Reduce Fraud with ACI’s Out-of-Band Authorization module that utilizes two separate networks working simultaneously to provide enhanced security for approving transactions
- Pioneer in developing first online consumer banking application
- Global product with multilingual and multi-currency capabilities
- Enhanced user experience through adoption of usability best practices.
- 15+ years of knowledge base in consumer and small business banking.
- Network of development and professional service centers positioned around the world to ensure prompt response to the market conditions and localization requirements
- Options for managed hosting or on-premise deployments