Electronic File Delivery (EFD) is an exceptional integrated payables vehicle for a financial institution’s corporate customers to transmit high volumes of payment information regardless of how the payment is processed.
Electronic File Delivery provides users with a bulk transfer method for their payments using bank defined or customer defined proprietary file formats - domestic and international. Users can review, upload, batch, re-batch and delete payment files from different locations around the world.
- Handle tens of thousands of payments per day by sending one file with all payments
- Incorporates translation intelligence which means that the application can receive numerous inbound file formats and deliver either a single format to the bank’s payment processing system or create separate payment files for multiple back office systems. Any bulk format can be supported – proprietary or standard
- Improves customer’s reconciliation abilities by obtaining transaction and/or file level confirmations, ability to rebatch option to move items from one file to another and view remittance information sent with payment data
- Easily manages receipt and delivery of files worldwide by allowing development of new file formats to support customers’ proprietary formats, adding file-type or payment-type specific validations, and a console to examine errors and exceptions
- Offers advanced security features such as multiple approval levels, locked-down source paths, limit checking, and duplicate file checking
- Processes 10,000 items asynchronously in under 10 minutes
- Conforms to the Unicode Standard to support worldwide interchange and processing of data
Universal Online Banker – an online cash management solution
ACI Universal Online Banker is a single platform developed to offer leading edge features and functionality that support customers from small business to middle market to large corporate customers.
Global Trade Manager – a trade finance solution
Global Trade Manager is designed as a system that processes all trade transaction types, both traditional trade and open account transactions regardless if they are for the domestic or international markets. Corporate clients of the bank can access, enter and track their entire trade portfolio of traditional trade and open account transactions over the internet.
ACI Mobile Channel Manager – a mobile banking solution
The solution is designed to allow financial institutions to configure the functionality they choose to deliver to their customers. Some of the features available on mobile include balance inquiry, account transfers, ACH payments, positive pay, stop payments, payment approvals plus extra services such as ATM/branch locator, change PIN, and the ability to contact their financial institution.