Electronic File Delivery (EFD) is an exceptional integrated payables vehicle for a financial institution’s corporate customers to transmit high volumes of payment information regardless of how the payment is processed.
Electronic File Delivery provides you with a bulk transfer method for your payments using bank defined or customer defined proprietary file formats - domestic and international. You can review, upload, batch, re-batch and delete payment files from different locations around the world.
- Handle tens of thousands of payments per day by sending one file with all payments
- Incorporates translation intelligence which means that the application can receive numerous inbound file formats and deliver either a single format to the bank’s payment processing system or create separate payment files for multiple back office systems. Any bulk format can be supported – proprietary or standard
- Improves your reconciliation abilities by obtaining transaction and/or file level confirmations, ability to rebatch option to move items from one file to another and view remittance information sent with payment data
- Easily manages receipt and delivery of files worldwide by allowing development of new file formats to support your proprietary formats, adding file-type or payment-type specific validations and a console to examine errors and exceptions
- Offers advanced security features such as multiple approval levels, locked-down source paths, limit checking and duplicate file checking
- Processes 10,000 items asynchronously in under 10 minutes
- Conforms to the Unicode Standard to support worldwide interchange and processing of data
ACI Universal Online Banker
An online, global, multilingual and multi-currency cash management solution that can be packaged to meet the requirements of both large corporate customers and middle market users. The platform delivers clients with control, choice and flexibility with online tools to easily manage the daily collections, disbursements and liquidity needs of their business whether around the corner or on the other side of the globe.
The broad-based functionality offers user driven balance and transaction reporting tool, a user customizable treasury dashboard, sophisticated entitlements and approval capabilities including panel authorization, and extensive global payment types including NACHA, cross border, domestic and international wires, drafts, drawdowns, multi-bank, federal and state tax, and localized payments for the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia.All delivered with an intuitive user interface and a technology platform designed for easy integration, flexibility, and scalability.
Global Trade Manager
Global Trade Manager is designed as a system that processes all trade transaction types, both traditional trade and open account transactions regardless if they are for the domestic or international markets. Corporate clients of the bank can access, enter and track their entire trade portfolio of traditional trade and open account transactions over the internet.
Mobile Channel Manager
Deliver mobile services to end-users including account management, balance inquiries, transfers, bill payments, person-to-person payments (including PayPal), bill payment, pre-paid purchases, remote deposit capture, ATM/branch locator, SMS notifications, and more.