Thursday, August 06, 2009
ACI Reaffirms its Annual Guidance on Sales, Revenue and Operating Income
(NEW YORK — August 6, 2009) — ACI Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACIW), a leading international provider of electronic payments software and solutions, today announced financial results for the period ended June 30, 2009. We will hold a conference call on August 6, 2009, at 8.30 a.m. EDT to discuss this information. Interested persons may also access a real-time audio broadcast of the teleconference at www.aciworldwide.com/investors.
- Achieved Operating Free Cash Flow (“OFCF”) of $13.6 million, a rise of $24.5 million over prior year
- Achieved operating expense improvement of $17.6 million or 16%
- Achieved recurring revenue growth of $1.5 million
- Repurchased 1 million shares in the quarter for approximately $15 million
- Since quarter end, renewed former large US bank PUF as standard ILF/annuity contract; in July we have achieved “go live” with two large BASE24-eps™ and three large ACI Money Transfer System™ deals in Western Europe and the US