Automated Dispute Manager is a dispute case and exception item workflow management system designed for card issuers, merchant acquirers and third-party processors.
Automated Dispute Manager allows companies to automate each phase of the dispute resolution process – from the capture and storage of images and artifacts, to the processing of incoming and outgoing chargebacks and network adjustments.
- Reduces time required to resolve disputed transactions
- Optimizes resourcing and workflow allocations
- Cuts costs through removal of paper-based resolution systems
- Integrates documentation, images, and analyst research with case data
- Eliminates operator/analyst keying and decision errors
- Increases positive dispute case resolution rates
Financial Risk Management
- Limits the financial risks of write-offs and losses
- Allows companies to implement more aggressive policies for retaining bank capital
- Maintains compliance with various industry and governmental regulations
Highly parameterized business rules that allow users to modify case management procedures quickly
Users can create new processes based on changes in dispute transaction patterns.
Integrated with document management systems, e-mail systems, and network gateways.
The solution can create cases from internet or LAN browser workstations, files, or through Web Services
The product receives an active and steady stream of investment in R&D to ensure the solutions remains the top choice for automated exception and dispute case handling.